Back to Pricing Strategy in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pricing Strategy in Practice by University of Virginia

In this project-centered course, Darden's Ron Wilcox and BCG's Thomas Kohler will walk you through a real-world case, from problem statement to detailed analyses. You'll use all three lenses (cost, customer value, and competition) to recommend an optimal price—and then adjust to market disruptions. Utilizing the concepts, tools and techniques taught in previous Specialization courses—from basic techniques of economics to knowledge of customer segments, willingness to pay, and customer decision making to analysis of market prices, share, and industry dynamics—you will practice setting profit maximizing prices to improve price realization. You'll finish the course with a portfolio-building project that demonstrates your pricing prowess from this Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and Boston Consulting Group course....

IS

Feb 28, 2019

Very Insightful Specialization Course. The contents and delivery are helpful in understanding pricing strategy and being able to apply the skills.

UE

Jun 12, 2017

An excellent specialisation - I enjoyed every minute of it. Good teachers, well thought through material presented with some humour.

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Pricing Strategy in Practice

By Tatiana S

Jun 02, 2020

This course resumes the top-level comprehensive specialisation with an all-round business case, which leverages all three lenses of pricing strategies and the various tools we have been exposed to in the previous courses. Some revision is available from the previous courses. Overall, the quality of the material presented in the course is exceptional and the learning is immediately re-applicable on the job. It does require time and effort to complete, but frankly, getting this type of top-level MBA training at this price is a bargain, don't think twice.

By Iskandar M

Aug 07, 2019

This course is priceless and it gets very challenging at the end. To be able to grasp all concepts taught in this course I recommend you to take the pricing strategy optimization specialization. I really really get both tangible and intangible benefits from this course. Thank you!

By Ajit P

Sep 23, 2017

I really appreciate instructors for their hard work and dedication for sharing the material. This course summarizes the previous three courses and brings the concepts all together. Tons of practical examples. I highly recommend this course.

By Olesia A

Jan 22, 2020

This is a practical course with a lot of helpful content. The Professors teach the course in an engaging way. It helped me advance in my current role and did very well in a project on value-driven pricing. Thank you!

By Ismail A S

Feb 28, 2019

By Ulf E

Jun 12, 2017

By MA Y

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent course! The best business management course I've learned ever. I would like to know if there will be a second course

By Azat

Apr 23, 2020

great course and content. even after almost 10 years in the business environment i was able to learn something new

By Аль-Хаир Л А

Sep 14, 2020

It was an amazing experience and i had he honor to meet an amazing and proffessial people.

Thank you.

By Sudha S

Apr 25, 2020

A course that is well taught and highly informative. Recommend it and the specialisation :)

By Eladio M

Mar 06, 2019

Extremely good course. I learned a lot and can apply it instantly to my work

By Oluyinka O

Jul 24, 2018

Very insightful course, I am very happy I came across this.

By Sanjay K

Sep 01, 2017

Excellent business and application oriented course

By Vikash P

Aug 27, 2017

Just superb. One of the best MOOCs ever.

By Mohammed K

Jun 07, 2020

Best course on pricing strategy.

By Alberto R N

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent presented case!!

By Caodu B

Apr 01, 2018

This is a very useful course that I have taken in pricing. I enjoyed learning it and it is very helpful for me.

By Danilo C P

Jul 20, 2017

I think that this case is nice, but we should have more exercises do practice on them!

By Paraic M

Mar 06, 2018

This was my least favorite of the 4 courses. It felt more like busy work than actually learning.