Back to More Introduction to Financial Accounting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for More Introduction to Financial Accounting by University of Pennsylvania

The course builds on my Introduction to Financial Accounting course, which you should complete first. In this course, you will learn how to read, understand, and analyze most of the information provided by companies in their financial statements. These skills will help you make more informed decisions using financial information....

TC

Apr 10, 2016

Professor Bushee is fantastic!! Best accounting professor I've ever had, aside from a similar professor at UCLA (David Ravetch) who was able to bring humor to accounting in the same way.

KS

Feb 26, 2017

Awesome!!!\n\nProfessor Brian Bushee teaching style is easy to understand & fun.I would love to study more accouting & finance course from professor. Please create more courses for us.

1 - 25 of 72 Reviews for More Introduction to Financial Accounting

By Koh J L

Jan 30, 2019

It got tougher as it went along, but Professor Brian Bushee never failed to make it interesting or at the very least, understandable. His virtual students livened things up!

By Christopher P

Mar 08, 2019

Very good Course! Thank you so much :)

By TORU K

Jan 07, 2019

superb!

By Huide Z

Jan 07, 2019

Boring, difficult yet rewarding. Honesty just what I expected out of a financial accounting course. The professor really grew on me. Hope he does more courses.

By Daniel T

Sep 27, 2018

Basic financial accounting knowledge is desirable before entering this class

By Uzoma P L I

Oct 03, 2018

It's good to be here

By Christian J K

Nov 03, 2018

A must-have after completing "Introduction to Financial Accounting"

By Ahmed B

Nov 09, 2017

Thanks a lot Professor Brain Bushee. The course is fantastic.

By Gregorio A A P

Oct 17, 2017

EXCELLENT COURSE

By Ahmed E M E

Feb 20, 2017

excellent course with excellent instructor.

By Yangyang Q

Aug 24, 2017

听君一席话,胜看十年书

By martin.soukup

Jun 03, 2017

Dense topic but excellent delivery and coverage. Really felt the tests and exam solidified the content for me.

By BHABANA S

Apr 27, 2018

i like this course.

By Ellis

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Pro. Bushee, you are really a great teacher! Really like you very much! Hope you will have more MOOC courses.

By roshni r

Oct 04, 2017

It was a really easy to follow course.

By Tina C

Apr 10, 2016

By Muhammad U M

May 06, 2016

Special thanks to Sir, Brian and respected Coursera Team. Best accounting courses being provided.

By Adam S

Oct 22, 2017

Really enjoyed it. Learned a lot.

By Joseph M

Aug 31, 2017

I have learnt immensely from the course. I can vouch, Prof. Brian Bushee is an amazing teacher and the courses Introduction to Financial Accounting and More Introduction to Financial Accounting are very well structured. It deserve a special mention that Prof. Bushee's one liners and sense of humor keeps all the videos even more lively.

By Yousif A S A

May 04, 2016

Excellent, thank Institute and Wharton,

By MICHAL P

May 08, 2016

I can't express more how I am happy with this course. The best ever . Easily understangable and simply explained. Smashing one.

By Liuginsa R

Mar 07, 2016

I have learned so much in this course and so grateful because now I have the skills I need to be successful in the accounting field. Thanks to Coursera and professor Bushee my professional life have changed for the better.

By Cloris

May 03, 2017

This course is really helpful. I was used to be afraid of learning Accounting, but I become more confident of handling those questions after taking this online course, and it's free. Also, the teacher will do some questions with you together, which is what I need. Highly recommend those who are struggling with Accounting to have a look.

By Brice M

Sep 03, 2017

Great teacher, the course is very complete and fun in such a complex and difficult subject.

By Jesús R

Dec 27, 2016

It's a very very well developed course, I'm very satisfied with all the content that this course can offer. I recomend take it !