Back to Ansible Basics & Installing WordPress on LAMP with Playbooks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ansible Basics & Installing WordPress on LAMP with Playbooks by Coursera Project Network

This guided-project introduces you to Ansible automation and configuration management, provisioning, deploying, and managing compute infrastructure with Ansible. By the end of this project, you will be able to set up, develop, and use Ansible to configure and automate your environment. In addition, you will learn to install WordPress on LAMP with Playbooks. This exercise will allow you to understand how to write, customize and apply Ansible Playbooks for automating and orchestrating software stacks....

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Ansible Basics & Installing WordPress on LAMP with Playbooks

By Cedric J

Dec 7, 2020

This was a good introduction to Ansible, it was more like a quick overview, but I will need more information about Ansible. All things considered for what I did do and learn he's a pretty impressive instructor. He took it step-by-step explaining upfront what to do and not do and showed us what would happen if you do get an error. I learned on my own what happens when you don't do a --connection=local during a script. I needed to open a new terminal.

By Miklos L

Jan 8, 2021

The course is nice, but very basic. But it's name says it, so no complaint here. A more comprehensive version of this would be welcome.

By Richard D O A

Apr 27, 2021

Good teacher, good learning materials

By Rachid Z

Nov 13, 2020

Very short but interesting. Thanks.

By Rohit P

Dec 30, 2020

By Kulnev S

Feb 18, 2021

Thanks!

By Suyash J

Mar 8, 2021

The course is good. I would like to request to make an advance for the same. Simply for me this course has lighted a spark to know more about Ansible

By Cengiz T