Back to Construct Stock Market Indices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construct Stock Market Indices by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to use Google Finance to import stock price data, identify the free float of the stock, use free-floated weighting to construct an index. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We're currently working on providing the same experience in other regions. This course's content is not intended to be investment advice and does not constitute an offer to perform any operations in the regulated or unregulated financial market....

JE

Aug 19, 2020

I got some problems with the platforms and doing the examples. The reason I got this its because on the keyboard and languages.

Aug 11, 2020

Best short project to build stock index on the go!

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Construct Stock Market Indices

By Dr. G N M

Aug 17, 2020

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Coursera. I have loved the learning I have been able to do and look forward to taking many more classes with them. I have never had any problems with them.

By Julio C I E

Aug 19, 2020

By sameer s

Aug 11, 2020

Best short project to build stock index on the go!

By KOTA S S V

Aug 08, 2020

A NICE APPROACH OF CONSTRUCTING MARKET INDICES

By Yutysh O

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you for the course!

By Victor C B Y