Back to Create Infographics using Piktochart

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Infographics using Piktochart by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create an infographic that is printable and shareable across your business network. You will be able to communicate important and detailed information in a colorful and attention-grabbing format. This course will include an introduction to Piktochart, how to create an infographic that will illustrate critical information your audience needs to know....

AR

Oct 09, 2020

The video was really helpful and was guiding step by step.\n\nThanks a lot, I really enjoyed a lot.\n\nAmazing! Superb

MA

Jul 25, 2020

Really, This was an awesome course which makes me learn about how to create a unique presentation via a Piktochart.

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Create Infographics using Piktochart

By Poornima K

Jun 02, 2020

While I love the idea of these short courses, this one was extremely basic. Quite a lot of time was wasted on repeating tasks (like adding text boxes from scratch six times and providing instructions on what to write within them). There was actually an easier way to do this - just copy and paste the formatted text box six times and change the text within, instead of making a new one each time. Instead of spending time on this, the tutorial could have explained other features like how to create graphs, better.

Overall, this ended up being a tutorial on how to make precisely the infographic that the instructor made, verbatim, instead of a tutorial on how to make an infographic using Piktochart.

Thanks for your effort, though! Looking forward to more such tutorials.

By Gathoni I

Jun 07, 2020

It was a bit too easy. Didn't feel challenged by it.

By Rajneesh K

Jul 07, 2020

This course is only for profit, not much beneficial to the learner, as he/she has to pay enough money to use Piktochart. I completely disagree and disappointed with the service as the course is not user-oriented but only for the profit of the company. Not even earning this certificate will not provide any kind of support to the learner.

By Scott M

Jul 07, 2020

It is impossible to run this split screen course on a 24" monitor, which is all I have. I was unable to switch back and forth between windows. I was unable to use my existing Piktochart account because of security concerns (I guess.) I ended up having to run Piktochart by itself in a separate tab, and then the narrative did not precisely match what I was seeing in Piktochart.

By MOHAMMAD Y A

By Arwa R

Oct 09, 2020

The video was really helpful and was guiding step by step.

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed a lot.

Amazing! Superb

By IC4001 C Y J

Jun 13, 2020

Learning it was very fun. Although it is easy to use, it is surely very helpful in any upcoming projects.

By BA0300 B L F Y

Jul 13, 2020

The step by step guide allows me to understand the tool quickly

By Taha M

May 07, 2020

I really enjoyed this short course, thank you

By MS. S S

Aug 17, 2020

Its a great pleasure to Get the certificate

By Carlos A R Z

May 22, 2020

The most fantastic course ever!

By Kanthi S S

Jun 29, 2020

Nice

By tale p

Jun 28, 2020

good

By BA0300 B A T X E

Apr 20, 2020

nice

By Rita

Oct 28, 2020

this course gives you a good knowledge about using Piktochart which helps you create posts for ads on social media and many other things.

By Yusupova M B

Aug 15, 2020

Piktochart is a helpful tool for marketing and communicating information related to your business across networks.

By Latif U

Jul 25, 2020

The design made was not good enough to inspire new users but the tool is good

By Abhilash E