Back to Create Technical Stock Charts Using R and Quantmod

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Technical Stock Charts Using R and Quantmod by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to pull down Stock Data using the R quantmod Package and Yahoo Finance API. You will also learn how to apply Technical Indicators to the data and draw graphs based on those Indicators. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

M

Jul 19, 2020

This course help me to read technical charts and increase my understanding in stock market

CL

Aug 17, 2020

Instructor Chris makes everything easier. Kudos!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Reviews for Create Technical Stock Charts Using R and Quantmod

By Akash T

Jun 09, 2020

I loved the course! The fact that I haven't exactly had fun learning R for actuarial statistics for my upcoming exams, but now I am extremely pumped for learning R. Thanks a lot to the instructor for giving a very simple walkthrough and the hands-on experience is minus any hiccups. Kudos to Coursera and Rhyme.

By Mayank S

Jul 19, 2020

By Chua R L

Aug 17, 2020

Instructor Chris makes everything easier. Kudos!!!

By Abhimanyu s

Jun 11, 2020

I will recommend this project to everyone

By KANAGARAJ G

Jun 26, 2020

Amazing

By RITHEESH V V

Jul 27, 2020

Good

By tale p

Jun 28, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 27, 2020

Jun 01, 2020

By Meena M

By Desmond

Jun 19, 2020

the person explaining was too fast and i found it difficult to understand

By Jose P

May 23, 2020

Two fast explanations on partially viewing are to follow instructor - could not keep up