Back to Introduction to Customer Segmentation in Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Customer Segmentation in Python by Coursera Project Network

In this 2 hour long project, you will learn how to approach a customer purchase dataset, and how to explore the intricacies of such a dataset. You will learn the basic underlying ideas behind Principal Component Analysis, Kernel Principal Component Analysis, and K-Means Clustering. You will learn how to leverage these concepts, paired with industry knowledge and auxiliary modeling concepts to segment the customers of a certain store, and find similarities and differences between different clusters using unsupervised machine learning techniques. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Introduction to Customer Segmentation in Python

By Thalia C

Nov 13, 2020

I really enjoy this project, it had the perfect balance between explaining the theory behind what we where doing. The whole project was well organized, the coding was clean and well structured and offered a lot of check-in points that made it easier for me to work along in my own computer.

For me the bonus point is how clear it is to put this into a real-life business project.

Thanks Ari!