Learner Reviews & Feedback for Julia for Beginners in Data Science by Coursera Project Network
About the Course
This guided project is for those who want to learn how to use Julia for data cleaning as well as exploratory analysis. This project covers the syntax of Julia from a data science perspective. So you will not build anything during the course of this project.
1) Work with 2 real-world datasets.
2) Detailed variable description booklets are provided in the github repository for this guided project.
3) This project provides challenges with solutions to encourage you to practice.
4) The real-world applications of each function are explained.
5) Best practices and tips are provided to ensure that you learn how to use pandas efficiently.
6) You get a copy of the jupyter notebook that you create which acts as a handy reference guide.
Please note that the version of Julia used is 1.0.4
Note: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....
1 - 2 of 2 Reviews for Julia for Beginners in Data Science
By Julio S
Oct 04, 2020
Very handson course. With some knowledge in DScience it was easy to learn about the characteristics of why Julia is beign used.