Back to SARS-CoV-2 Protein Modeling and Drug Docking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for SARS-CoV-2 Protein Modeling and Drug Docking by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will construct a 3D structure of a SARS-CoV-2 protein sequence using homology modeling and perform molecular docking of drugs against this protein molecule and infer protein-drug interaction. We will accomplish it in by completing each task in the project which includes - Model protein structures from sequence data - Process proteins and ligands for docking procedure - Molecular docking of drugs against protein molecules Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MG
Jun 25, 2021

I find this useful for my study. I am still new and the explanations are great for beginners

KK
Jul 18, 2021

Great, love it. I just need to download the materials to do the project of my own.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for SARS-CoV-2 Protein Modeling and Drug Docking

By Mildred G

Jun 26, 2021

By Khine M K

Jul 19, 2021

By Irving

Apr 20, 2021

Good introduction for protein modeling and drug docking

By Cesar P

Jul 30, 2021

Helpful to refresh my memory about some concepts.

By Swastika M

Jul 6, 2021

H​elps in my research activity.

By Enrico D

Jul 5, 2021

Awesome course! Thanks!

By Anirudha K S

Apr 29, 2021

It was great. Thank you.

By Chen Z

Oct 11, 2021

a fast and easy to learn class on drug docking with protein

By Raihana E