Back to Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages.

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages. by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this guided tutorial, you will be able to create a ready to publish Desktop friendly and Mobile-friendly webpages with the help of the Canva graphic design tool. These simple webpages can be independently published with help of Canva URL or URL shorteners. This course will include introduction to Canva, how to design Desktop and Mobile friendly webpages and linking these pages to Socail media channels and prepare these simple webpages for publishing or can be shared with the help of Canva URLs or URL shorteners. Note: This tutorial works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

BA
Jan 13, 2021

Wow. Chaitra (the course instructor) really worked hard on this course and prepared a detailed course. I truly appreciate her effort. I recommend this course to everyone.

NW
Feb 28, 2021

I really liked it, I have learned new things and they are super easy to work with!

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages.

By Karen V

Dec 2, 2020

I have been using canva for a long time but I have not yet used this feature to create desktop and mobile-friendly web pages. Thank you for the clear explanation. I also appreciate some tips and keyboard short cuts that you had shared during the training. I will definitely create a lot of designs to show friends and clients. :-)

By Bensen A

Jan 14, 2021

By Natalia A C W

Mar 1, 2021

By Carol W A

Dec 5, 2020

Accomplished its goal of a thorough introduction to Canva website publishing.

By Uno t E

Nov 10, 2020

Highly recommended! I learned new tips and tricks!

By Abigail E M

Mar 27, 2021

thank you. was easy to understand and to follow

By ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ Θ

Feb 15, 2021

Very good! Short and complete! Thank you!

By Mary G S

Nov 8, 2020

It is very easy to follow. Thank you !

By Remesalve C

Dec 2, 2020

Very informative. Thank you.

By Ma. T M L

Feb 20, 2021

this is really helping me

By Flow S

Feb 20, 2021

Really Good!

By Elis M

Nov 27, 2020

Mobile friendly webpage design could be more detailed. We just used a template and added customised buttons; yet I was expecting to receive more in-depth information on this.