Back to Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages.

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages. by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will be able to create a ready to publish Desktop friendly and Mobile-friendly webpages with the help of the Canva graphic design tool. These simple webpages can be independently published with help of Canva URL or URL shorteners. This course will include introduction to Canva, how to design Desktop and Mobile friendly webpages and linking these pages to Socail media channels and prepare these simple webpages for publishing or can be shared with the help of Canva URLs or URL shorteners. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

II
Sep 2, 2021

Thanks to coursera and the mentor for offering such great courses.They are really helpful and the guidelines are quiet easy to follow.I love this platform to learn more and keep enhancing my skills.

BA
Jan 13, 2021

Wow. Chaitra (the course instructor) really worked hard on this course and prepared a detailed course. I truly appreciate her effort. I recommend this course to everyone.

1 - 25 of 86 Reviews for Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages.

By Bensen A

Jan 14, 2021

By Karen V

Dec 2, 2020

I have been using canva for a long time but I have not yet used this feature to create desktop and mobile-friendly web pages. Thank you for the clear explanation. I also appreciate some tips and keyboard short cuts that you had shared during the training. I will definitely create a lot of designs to show friends and clients. :-)

By IQRARAHIM

Sep 3, 2021

By Natalia A C W

Mar 1, 2021

I really liked it, I have learned new things and they are super easy to work with!

By ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ Θ

Feb 15, 2021

Very good! Short and complete! Thank you!

By Kelly S

Aug 21, 2021

Very easy to understand and to follow.

By Mary G S

Nov 8, 2020

It is very easy to follow. Thank you !

By Rwingo K

Aug 16, 2021

Well detail and simple to understand

By Marie C F

Aug 30, 2021

Such a great course! Thanks for all

By Veronica L

Aug 22, 2021

I want to thank Ms. Chaitra Deshpande for teaching me how to use Canva to create desktop and mobile-friendly web pages. I already know some of Canva's features, but learning from this course allowed me to dig deeper into Canva. Also thank you to Coursera for being very helpful in learning by using the application.

By Quách T T

Sep 3, 2021

I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to the people who created this project, especially Ms. Chaitra Deshpande. Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages was very helpful to me, I am in the process of learning web design in Canva, this course is like my starting point.

By Carolyn M

May 1, 2021

This course was an eye-opener into Canva for me; I had only used it to create business cards, flyers and other documents previously. I am now armed with no skills that have set me on the path to discover all that Canva can do. The tutor was clear and concise in her delivery. Thank you!

By Carrie N

Oct 2, 2021

Great course. Very easy to understand and follow. I had trouble with my internet buffering in the Cloud Creation, however, I just opened Canva in a different tab and created mine there. That worked much better for me.

By LEE, Y

Sep 18, 2021

This course is clearly explained and easy to understand. You'll be able to create a simple website after completing this course. Highly recommended!

By G. C

Aug 4, 2021

This guided project is easy to follow. The instructor has explained each step, and where to find the elements required for the project. Thanks.

By Archana

Nov 1, 2021

Learner friendly course for absolute beginners.Enjoyed learning and created a model website for my business and self-evaluated

By Usha S

Dec 26, 2021

It was a very good experience and I always wanted to create a webpages which are friendly for for both desktops and mobiles.

By Wednieka D R

Nov 29, 2021

this instructor made it easy to follow and understand the steps to making a desktop and mobile friendly web pages

By Tuyền P

Jan 4, 2022

i learned amateur design skills from this course and how to design other cool things from canva not just website

By Isra F

Aug 6, 2021

Thanks a lot Miss Chaitra Deshpande it was an awesome learning experience. You explained things very well.

By Carol W A

Dec 5, 2020

Accomplished its goal of a thorough introduction to Canva website publishing.

By Jennifer T

May 7, 2021

This course is excellent! It's easy to follow and it's clear what to do.

By Kaiser A

Aug 6, 2021

it was easy to learn and also fun. the instructions were easy to follow

By FLORENCE D S

Nov 1, 2021

​Very easy to follow. The instructions were easy to understand.

By Viktoriya F

Dec 6, 2021

Well explained and easy to follow project. Thank you!