Back to Using Basic Formulas and Functions in Microsoft Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Using Basic Formulas and Functions in Microsoft Excel by Coursera Project Network

Have you started using spreadsheets like Excel and want to learn how to write formulas and functions to perform simple data analysis? In this project, you will learn about the general format for writing formulas and functions in Excel to perform analysis on the sales data from a sample company. In this analysis, you will calculate total sums of profits, you will learn how to use functions to analyze the popularity of the items sold and you will also learn how to calculate averages and percentages of monthly profits. Throughout the project, you will work through some examples that will show you how to apply the formulas and functions you have learned....

CM

Nov 13, 2022

Very good course. Breaks down complicated ideas in a way that is easy to understand. Would recommend to anyone who wants to refresh their skills or learn how to use Excel for the first time.

JO

Jan 4, 2023

this was really spectacular. It helped me pass my interview tests on Excel and landed me a job. I recommend this for everyone who really needs intermediate knowledge on Excel.

1 - 25 of 96 Reviews for Using Basic Formulas and Functions in Microsoft Excel

By Mikaela H

Oct 11, 2021

Great BEGINNER project, also, very helpful for refreshing basic skills if you don't use them often.

By Crystal M

Nov 14, 2022

By Tejas G

May 21, 2022

This Guided project was Wonderful. The project was so helpful for understanding all basic formulas and functions used in Microsoft excel for calculation and analysis purpose.

By Veerupakshappa N

Sep 16, 2021

Very useful to make the basic things strong to avoid confusions.

By Steffen H

Nov 16, 2021

Simple, but good introduction to a newbeginner.

By Noah C

Nov 11, 2021

It was awesome.

By Abdullah K

Nov 28, 2021

i have learned basic skills to manage basic data of office work.

By Amber C

Jun 23, 2022

The cloud Excel program was awful. Lagging and glitched. It took so long for the program to catch up with my cursor movement I ended up just finishing the project on my own Excel computer program.

By SIRIGIRI H

Apr 22, 2022

I have understand very clearly the classes which was given by the instuctor .The instructor was explaining it very clearly .So choose coursera for your future purpose.Its very useful for job purpose.Thank you

By Johnson O O

Jan 5, 2023

By Nor N Z

Oct 12, 2022

I learnt new skills on Excel, tools I did not know how to use on my own. Clear instructions, learning opportunities were given. Overall, a very pleasant learning experience.

By Jennifer R

Nov 23, 2022

Fantastic. Easy to follow, pre-made data ready to use for examples and practice. I will definitely look into other guided courses by this instructor. Best I've taken so far.

By Chaimae E G

Jul 2, 2022

i have learned a lot things , new skills and more ways to get the job done in a short time t+hanks to this course now i am able to use excel very easy .

By Caitlin C

Nov 29, 2022

It was very informative and easy to digest. I genuinely learnt so much in a short period of time and I am ready to try out my new skills

By Sara C M

Jul 7, 2022

Excellent material, easy to follow. I am amaized at how technology has enable students to learn difficutl topocs.

Sara

By Daniela G

Jul 24, 2022

Es un excelente curso de Excel impartido en una hora donde te enseñan lo básico pero fundamnetal. Lo recomiendo muchísimo

By Pastel R

Sep 6, 2022

excellent and easy to follow guided project. The instructor spoke clearly and precisly on how to make excel functions.

By Ariella R

Jul 6, 2022

Great course, explained clearly and the fact that one can pause it, complete the assignment and continue, is a plus.

By Utkarsh S

Jul 25, 2022

Learnt some new functions in MS Excel. I did not know that Excel could be so exciting. The instructor was eloquent.

By Linda G

Sep 8, 2022

Very easy to follow instructor, very clear and concise. Also made it relevant to practise in own time

By Basirul F C

Jan 5, 2023

This is a great guided project to be familiar with some basic Excel formulas and functions.

By Surya N

Jan 3, 2023

A prerson who is explain she is explaining very clearly point to point

By Kelly K

Dec 31, 2022

Very good course for beginners attempting to learn to navigate Excel. Recommend.

By KOFFI Y B O

Sep 21, 2022

Extremely interesting and allows to train and to be able to be autonomous

By Leslie C M

Aug 16, 2022

muy satisfactorio, explica de una manera muy amena y entendible