Back to Agile Planning for Software Products

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Planning for Software Products by University of Alberta

This course covers the techniques required to break down and map requirements into plans that will ultimately drive software production. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to: - Create effective plans for software development - Map user requirements to developer tasks - Assess and plan for project risks - Apply velocity-driven planning techniques - Generate work estimates for software products...

AM
Apr 14, 2020

Great Agile techniques to learn from this course !! Useful for those who want to brush up on their product management skills as well as those who want to launch themselves in this career stream.

AS
Jul 17, 2020

What I very appreciate from this course that we get feedback from your mistake so can learn from it. That's why it suitable for newbie or professional and programmer or non programmer.

51 - 75 of 259 Reviews for Agile Planning for Software Products

By Edward W

Nov 2, 2020

Excellent coverage of the relevant topics, including some hands-on assignments that provide an opportunity to apply the knowledge.

By Ajay k C

Feb 22, 2016

Very nice content and presented so nicely. Must read and highly recommended course for all managers and business analysts.

By Juan A Q

Jul 2, 2020

Excellent course, with a lot of tools and tips when planning not only for software products but for every kind of project

By Nadiya D

Mar 16, 2016

Great course! Very useful information for beginners and for those who already has an experience with agile planning.

By Ahmad S

Jan 28, 2018

Very helpful course. There is a lot of information I recommend this course for anyone interested on agile planning.

By Ifeanyi u

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you very much for this interactive course. it opened my eyes to a lot of new things in product management.

By Sergey A

Nov 20, 2016

It is very full package of knowledge and tests. I have a lot of new opportunities due to this course. Thank you.

By Robert T K

Jan 6, 2020

Very nice videos on the classes and it makes concept very clear with assignments and industry expoert opinions

By Luis A G E

May 17, 2019

Excelente curso, lleno de material teórico y práctico que ayuda mucho a entender el uso de estas herramientas

By Vazgen B

Dec 15, 2016

Tons of great info! However, it would great to go over more of the real-life applications of the concepts.

By Thais X G

Nov 8, 2020

This course is beyond words, so good, I am really pleased with the content and what I am learning from.

By Muhammad N K

Jun 14, 2020

One of the best course on Agile Planning with full of practical examples and work. Highly recommended!

By Duke B

Oct 8, 2019

Good presentation of tools and techniques to help you through the software product management process

By Sofiia R

Sep 30, 2020

I love the specialization. It's informative, structured, practical. The best I've had on Coursera.

By Daniel B T

Jun 11, 2018

Excellent course on Software methodologies. Great for PMs that want to strengthen their knowledge.

By Dorin P

Oct 15, 2017

It really enriched my knowledge on project management and helped me improve my skills and results.

By Alfredo L

Mar 27, 2020

Great course. A lot of important content related to project and risk management measuring tools.

By Luis R S M

Dec 10, 2018

The course I took taught me how to turn theory into concrete & systematic practice. Well done!

By S S

Sep 12, 2020

Agile Planning was explained in details which helped me understand the entire concept of it.

By Yanina Z

Aug 25, 2018

Very good for beginners. Interesting and easy going. The assignment are really very helpful.

By Mikhail P

Apr 26, 2019

well organized, structured and given material

planning on using gained knowledge in practice

By Sotero E S J

Oct 2, 2016

This course has helped me increase my knowledge and skills in project planning using Agile.

By Pavel P

Jun 19, 2019

Peer-graded assignments were the best part of the course. Builds the theory into practice.

By Elena Z

Dec 21, 2016

Really like this course! I think it is the best one in this specialization. Thank you all!

By Diego F L M

Aug 30, 2020

Excellent course, propose many methodologies to manage a software project and avoid risks