Back to Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course provides an intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society. It focuses on concepts and applications related to financial-statement auditors’ professional responsibilities as well as major facets of the audit process including risk assessment and audit reporting. In the U.S. financial-statement audits and related services generally are provided by Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). To succeed in this course, you should anticipate engaging in critical thinking and thoughtful communication about audit professionals' decision environments, decision processes, and deliverables. Additionally, you should understand the macro-level learning objectives in each of the course's weekly modules....

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

By Yamen J A

Feb 21, 2020

Good course but it is too long and the feedback on the assignment took 3 weeks which killed my motivation to engage in other related courses. Waiting for a long time to get the feedback on assignment has been my issue for Illinois courses.

By Lalith B

Feb 01, 2019

Informative and very insightful!

By OJO Q A

Aug 26, 2019

Very Educating

By Kheizer H

Feb 28, 2019

good

By Rati M

Jul 08, 2019

The course was really helpful for me in understanding the basics of Audit. But however I didn't find Assignment 8 of Mod 8 much connected to the whole course. I was expecting good case study.

By Wen L

Jun 29, 2019

I really learned a lot from this class. This professor is really knowledgable. And my understanding of auditing absolutely got improved.

By Salman K

Dec 26, 2019

Good courses

By Sinchana S

May 01, 2020

Prof. Mark was indeed great at his job. The course briefed out every concept so clear. It is a best course to go ahead with, if your really want to know about audit from scratch.

By VIOLA B

May 02, 2020

Perfect way of implementing education online. It was easy for me manage the time and finish the course in time. Kindest Regards and all the best

By Amil

May 15, 2020

super

By LEI Z

Apr 18, 2020

Foundations of Auditing , hope someday will have Chinese subtitle.

By Zulfiyya A