Back to Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course provides an intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society. It focuses on concepts and applications related to financial-statement auditors’ professional responsibilities as well as major facets of the audit process including risk assessment and audit reporting. In the U.S. financial-statement audits and related services generally are provided by Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). To succeed in this course, you should anticipate engaging in critical thinking and thoughtful communication about audit professionals' decision environments, decision processes, and deliverables. Additionally, you should understand the macro-level learning objectives in each of the course's weekly modules....

MI

Sep 09, 2020

Excellent course! I learnt a lot in relation to practical issues that are extremely important in modern day auditing. I recommend the course strongly for both academics and practitioners. Thank you.

S

May 01, 2020

Prof. Mark was indeed great at his job. The course briefed out every concept so clear. It is a best course to go ahead with, if your really want to know about audit from scratch.

1 - 25 of 75 Reviews for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

By Yamen J A

Feb 21, 2020

Good course but it is too long and the feedback on the assignment took 3 weeks which killed my motivation to engage in other related courses. Waiting for a long time to get the feedback on assignment has been my issue for Illinois courses.

By Sinchana S

May 01, 2020

By Muhammad I

Sep 09, 2020

By Nazia M

Jun 12, 2020

I loved the flexiblity of the course and the easy explaination by the lecturer. I had fun doing the course. I hope it helps me further in my work feild.

THANKS ALOT!

By Moony

Jul 08, 2020

I love this course. Professor Peecher is amazing. When you look at the videos you can really feel he is teaching! Thank you so much!

By Lalith B

Feb 01, 2019

Informative and very insightful!

By OJO Q A

Aug 26, 2019

Very Educating

By Kheizer H

Feb 28, 2019

good

By Rati M

Jul 08, 2019

The course was really helpful for me in understanding the basics of Audit. But however I didn't find Assignment 8 of Mod 8 much connected to the whole course. I was expecting good case study.

By Wen L

Jun 29, 2019

I really learned a lot from this class. This professor is really knowledgable. And my understanding of auditing absolutely got improved.

By Salman K

Dec 26, 2019

Good courses

By VIOLA B

May 02, 2020

Perfect way of implementing education online. It was easy for me manage the time and finish the course in time. Kindest Regards and all the best

By JAGMOHAN

Oct 25, 2020

IT is a good course. easily understandable language and concept. improve my skill in the area of accounting and auditing.

By A S

Oct 08, 2020

good one, and this course is vary useful to learn about auditing and its skills

By Akash A

Jul 06, 2020

Good Teachers they taught me well so I'm very glad to be learn this course.

By Amira M G

Oct 02, 2020

It was awesome to learn in this course and i hope to have more and more.

By DHANYASREE J

Aug 27, 2020

very helpful to learn. I get lot of knowledge through this course.

By Davon M

Aug 29, 2020

Awesome course! I have recommended it to all of my coworkers.

By M. K P

Jul 11, 2020

By using this we can learn more important things about that

By Godfrey M

Oct 23, 2020

A wonderful course expanded my knowledge of auditing.

By rakshith s

Oct 01, 2020

Excellent course for effective and efficient learners

By sanjeet k

Jun 08, 2020

I have just completed this course this was amazing.

By Justin c v

Jul 27, 2020

It's very use full to learn about auditing