Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP

Jul 31, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

101 - 125 of 615 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Balu P B

Oct 21, 2020

Very structural and easy to learn. Thanks, Coursera and Daphne Mackey and Richard Moore for their wonderful course.

By Jessica

Nov 14, 2016

I really like this course, after learning this course , I feel I am not nervous when talking about work in english

By Farhan T

Jul 21, 2016

its a very good and interesting course specially if you are new to corporate world. i learn a lot from this course.

By Maria C L P

Aug 19, 2020

Muy didactico, de verdad lo recomiendo. No solo es teoria, porque hay mucha practica. El mejor curso que he hecho.

By Gergely G

Oct 07, 2018

Thank you very much for these usefull and pleasant weeks, when I could learn mor about English in Business life.

By Andari Y

Oct 15, 2020

I learned how to communicate professionally both speak and by email and it becomes much more better. thank you!

By War W S N

Sep 15, 2020

Very interested course and lesson are easy to understand. I got improved in Business English and got confident.

By Merin S

I really loved this course and I feel more comfortable to speak out the things that I have learned from here.

By Rima I

Oct 24, 2020

It was a fantastic experience, studying Business English: Networking course at the University of Washington.

By LAURA X D U

Sep 06, 2020

This was a very useful course! I just love it. I have learned so much about networking and business english.

By Zeynep B

Aug 15, 2020

thank you ı am so happy because ı learn seattle networking and write e mail ı hope one day ı visit seattle

By MEHRUB H M

May 22, 2020

It's great. I have learned about business networking easily. How to write proper email, voice mail and text

By Nicole A G

Apr 06, 2020

Very practical especially for those who want to know some international guidelines on business networking.

By Juliana d J L

May 23, 2017

Great course, well developed, very organized and dynamic. congratulations for you that made this good job.

By ROSANNA D G

Jul 29, 2020

With this course I am more confident with my English in Business and I improved I writing the right email

By Tala R A

Jul 01, 2020

It was a very nice journey , I enjoyed it a lot and I learned from it a lot .

Your efforts are appreciated

By Katy L

Aug 07, 2016

It was an amazing course including a lot of information which is very useful in any company and any work.

By Sokchan E

Sep 07, 2020

The course Business English: Networking is crucial to my career growth as well as my improved knowledge.

By Luis P

Sep 09, 2019

I think that this course is very useful for people communication in business media, thank you very much.

By Chaudhry A R A

May 16, 2019

Its Wonderful business english course , I learned a lot from this course and improve my english writing.

By Shenika L H

Oct 08, 2020

This course taught me thr importance for business network communication and how to do so effectively.

By Margarita R

Aug 04, 2020

I found the course very helpful. I am planning to continue with the next course of the specialisation.

By alfred a

Dec 13, 2016

very nice and helpful material everyone can start applying instantly at work and daily communications.

By Priyatam H P

Jul 07, 2020

it's very useful course for business English networking. I enjoyed it and also learn a lot!