Back to Business English: Planning & Negotiating

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Planning & Negotiating by University of Washington

In this course, the context is hosting an event and finding an appropriate venue for it. You will learn language and strategies for successful negotiations culminating in a written announcement for an event. Course Learning Objectives • Negotiate strategically in formal and informal settings • Identify and resolve customer issues after a negotiation has taken place • Evaluate and compare services and features of two venues • Plan a business event using negotiation skills • Write an announcement for a business event after selecting a venue...

BA

Nov 09, 2017

I learnt much in that course .. here is my linkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/basemyanni/

SA

Jan 03, 2017

if you write on the Blackboard the name of course I fill difficult always to find it.

1 - 25 of 40 Reviews for Business English: Planning & Negotiating

By M n s

Dec 06, 2018

that's a really good way of learning.

By Maricel C

Mar 27, 2019

Highly recommended!

By Diego A Q

Apr 10, 2019

Very Useful !!

By Jose A R N

May 07, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course to learn English and practical applications in Business, as a second language.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by the Teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Teachers.

By Ingrid E G O

Aug 12, 2016

A lot of vocabulary, examples and exercises!

By Basem A

Nov 09, 2017

By Mahamed M A A

Oct 19, 2016

good

By Sami A

Jan 03, 2017

Mar 17, 2017

very useful

By Diego M

Apr 02, 2018

Nice learning. I really appreciate your tips and methodologies. I will practise them in spanish negotation too. Regards

By Faye W

Aug 04, 2017

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the Business English courses so far, not only for the teaching style but also for the realistic content and guidance which has helped so much as a complement to a Business Startup course I have just finished.

By Joan D

Jul 08, 2016

very good

By EA

Sep 11, 2017

Very helpful!

By HARTIAGA G D S

Nov 27, 2017

What a great course! I am completely satisfacted with this course, so I recommend it!

By baijin

May 03, 2018

it's really useful for me!

By Mukharbek O

Jul 12, 2016

Recommend you!

By Ildo F S

Jun 21, 2016

Excellent for managers, engineers, entrepreneur and saleman!

I recommend 100%. No matter where your are, Washington University will be there and they can help you to change your life!

By Lorena P

Jan 31, 2018

Thank you!

By Hasnain A

May 23, 2016

Wonderful course, so helpful if you are in to Business.

By Tan J F

Nov 11, 2018

Amazing course!

By Sateesh K B

Jul 20, 2018

this course encouraged me to learn interactive communication .Vert good course .

By Kaihua W