Back to Business English: Planning & Negotiating

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Planning & Negotiating by University of Washington

In this course, the context is hosting an event and finding an appropriate venue for it. You will learn language and strategies for successful negotiations culminating in a written announcement for an event. Course Learning Objectives • Negotiate strategically in formal and informal settings • Identify and resolve customer issues after a negotiation has taken place • Evaluate and compare services and features of two venues • Plan a business event using negotiation skills • Write an announcement for a business event after selecting a venue...

BA

Nov 09, 2017

I learnt much in that course .. here is my linkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/basemyanni/

SA

Jan 03, 2017

if you write on the Blackboard the name of course I fill difficult always to find it.

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for Business English: Planning & Negotiating

By M n s

Dec 06, 2018

that's a really good way of learning.

By Ibtihal A B A Y A

Oct 04, 2018

A highly informative, applicable& easy to follow course by absolutely knowledgeable professors. The thorough, well-organized& engaging course content reflects the the professionalism & the extensive knowledge of the professors in this field. Really looking forward to enrolling in other courses by the same professors & University of Washington . Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

By Jose A R N

May 07, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course to learn English and practical applications in Business, as a second language.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by the Teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Teachers.

By GENARO I A V

May 27, 2019

realmente me han gustado todos los cursos de este programa Business English Communication Skillis - Este Curso Planning & Negotiation vas a aprender a desarrollar habilidades / vocabulario para poder negociar a niveles gerenciales cualquier tipo de proyecto. Lo recomiendo mucho¡.

By Faye W

Aug 04, 2017

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the Business English courses so far, not only for the teaching style but also for the realistic content and guidance which has helped so much as a complement to a Business Startup course I have just finished.

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By Ildo F S

Jun 21, 2016

Excellent for managers, engineers, entrepreneur and saleman!

I recommend 100%. No matter where your are, Washington University will be there and they can help you to change your life!

By Diego M

Apr 02, 2018

Nice learning. I really appreciate your tips and methodologies. I will practise them in spanish negotation too. Regards

By Basem A

Nov 09, 2017

By Marie-Ange P

Aug 07, 2016

Just like the previous two, this course is excellent! I recommend it without hesitation.

By HARTIAGA G D S

Nov 27, 2017

What a great course! I am completely satisfacted with this course, so I recommend it!

By Sami A

Jan 03, 2017

By MAURICIO C T

Jun 11, 2019

Fantastic! Very good content, clear, objective and professional. I recommend it!

By Sateesh K B

Jul 20, 2018

this course encouraged me to learn interactive communication .Vert good course .

By Hasnain A

May 23, 2016

Wonderful course, so helpful if you are in to Business.

By Ingrid E G O

Aug 12, 2016

A lot of vocabulary, examples and exercises!

By Nam D K

Sep 08, 2019

I bet that It was a very useful course !

By Ahmed A G

Jan 26, 2020

you are amazing thank you so much

By José A M G

Jun 11, 2019

Excelent Course. I Recommend.

By baijin

May 03, 2018

it's really useful for me!

By Ana R P