Back to 計算機程式設計 (Computer Programming)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 計算機程式設計 (Computer Programming) by National Taiwan University

課程介紹 (About the course) This course will introduce computer programming in C. We will cover basic operations about computer, then move on to how to write computer program in a language called C. Various C concepts will be introduced. 授課形式 (Course format) We will have video lecture to introduce the concept of programming. The video will switch between the presentation slides and the actual coding process. After that we will have weekly programming homework to ensure that the students are able to practice what they learned from the video presentation. The students will practice on ideone.com, a web platform for compiling and running computer programs. 修課背景要求 (Recommended background) No special prior computer knowledge is required. However, the students are expected to be able to use a web browser, has basic English vocabulary, and arithmetic skills of junior high school graduates....

HH
May 16, 2016

very good and useful,what I really mean is that this couse is very useful 4 new-man.

PC
Feb 19, 2020

I've learned a lot from this course, it gives me a very basic programming skill.

1 - 25 of 76 Reviews for 計算機程式設計 (Computer Programming)

By dynasty919

Mar 23, 2018

很不错的课。可能不太适合纯初学者但是很适合有点基础的。作业质量非常高!只可惜没有讲完,连struct都没讲到。

By Hui T H

Oct 30, 2015

Support National Taiwan University!

By Min M

這是一把槍,他會射出子彈

ok, 你現在會用槍了, 去山上打一隻熊回來吧

By Juan S

Feb 15, 2018

Highly recommended for beginners in programming. The course focuses on essential functions in C language and their syntax, usage and style. The instruction is clear and straight-forward, not to bother dealing with any unnecessary hard issues for beginners.

By 致廷 葉

Mar 6, 2019

The concepts given in class are fairly clear and it helps me think deeper when i'm programming. Though the homework is quite a bit challenging, it's worthy of finishing it. To sum up, it's definitely a 5 star class no doubt in my mind.

By Danny K

May 13, 2018

The professor explains the material clearly. I really enjoy the learning time during this course.

By HanyiZhang

May 17, 2016

By 許淳皓

Oct 27, 2015

It's so simle concept for student who want to learn C language.I suggest this lesson.

By Peng-Yu C

Feb 19, 2020

By 賴彥廷

Nov 15, 2020

The best teacher I have ever met !Teacher is very good that I learn easily!

By Kang-Yu, C

Jan 28, 2018

Really useful and basic. Recommend some one who want to start from zero.

By Erika

Nov 8, 2020

非常好的入門課,可惜只上了一半,希望可以再多一些練習題,我有買老師的書,上面有介紹台大批改娘的作業評分系統,但是好像只有台大學生才能使用?

By 陈磊

Oct 5, 2016

Thank sir,I have learned very useful knowledge from your lesson.

By 子馨 簡

Jun 7, 2018

教授的上課方式很喜歡, 步調很適宜,

只是希望可以多講一些實際應用 的例子 ,這將會更吸引學者! !

By 邱 奕

Sep 29, 2017

課程清楚的提供了必要的程式語言入門基礎知識,每週的課堂練習也設計非常用心,很有收穫的一堂課。

By 子揚 莊

Mar 17, 2018

This lecture does help me a lot.Many thanks!

By 博彥 黃

Aug 19, 2018

程序题要比知识点多些挑战性,适合关于C的进阶过渡。知识点讲解的很详尽

By Hao C Y

Mar 9, 2019

Very useful course. Thanks a lot!