Back to Construction Finance

Construction Finance, Columbia University

About this Course

The final course of the specialization expands the knowledge of a construction project manager to include an understanding of economics and the mathematics of money, an essential component of every construction project. Topics covered include the time value of money, the definition and calculation of the types of interest rates, and the importance of Cash Flow Diagrams....

By DG

Sep 05, 2018

Great course that helped understand financing throughout construction. I'm an attorney who recently joined a housing developer, and this course really assisted my understanding of the industry.

By LG

Jan 07, 2019

The course was both challenging and informative. I found most of what I learned in this course will be applied going forward. I took this course as a goal through my employer.

56 Reviews

By Pius Okigbo Jr.

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Highly recommended.

By Lee Ann Gray

Nov 27, 2018

Very informative course

By Uday Chouhan

Nov 20, 2018

Very interesting and helpful course for engineers in construction industry. It gives and overall overview about the construction management. Thanks all for compiling this course in such a structured way.

By Edú Jesús Chávez Hernández

Nov 08, 2018

This course let me know and understand that finances are as important as carrying out a project with all the discipline of money control for my project, thank you.

By Alejandro De la Teja Chavira

Oct 21, 2018

Gran curso, me ayudo bastante a entender el financiamiento el manejo del riesgo

By AGHA MUHAMMAD JUNAID

Oct 17, 2018

Good to know

By Daniel C

Oct 12, 2018

Thank you so much, Nice course. it will help me to get job

By Derek Guizado