Back to Construction Finance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Finance by Columbia University

The final course of the specialization expands the knowledge of a construction project manager to include an understanding of economics and the mathematics of money, an essential component of every construction project. Topics covered include the time value of money, the definition and calculation of the types of interest rates, and the importance of Cash Flow Diagrams....

DG

Sep 05, 2018

Great course that helped understand financing throughout construction. I'm an attorney who recently joined a housing developer, and this course really assisted my understanding of the industry.

LG

Jan 07, 2019

The course was both challenging and informative. I found most of what I learned in this course will be applied going forward. I took this course as a goal through my employer.

1 - 25 of 75 Reviews for Construction Finance

By Ezra M B

Jan 30, 2019

This is a well thought out and detailed delivery of construction management content from Columbia University. There is an incredible amount of professionalism and technology used to share the most relevant industry knowledge about organizing successful construction and investment projects. Anyone considering to take this course regardless of experience should take it, especially for the extremely affordable price through Coursera. Kudos to Columbia and Coursera for such an amazing and intensive online certificate program.

By Lee A G

Jan 07, 2019

By Pius O J

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Highly recommended.

By Sinan J H

Mar 05, 2019

I recommend it to everyone

By Chakkanchath K G

Mar 02, 2019

Great course , Lots of information about construction finance.

By Atta u h

Dec 08, 2018

improve my skills

By Mahipal S

Jan 26, 2019

Wow excellent

By Terri

Jul 09, 2018

Great course and well worth the money!!

By Andres Z

Jun 30, 2017

Great material

By Christian R

Dec 08, 2017

GREAT PROGRAM

By Pedro M R P

Mar 04, 2018

Great Materials and insights on the industry! Plenty of current industry examples referred to throughout the course.

By Ashraf M

Feb 06, 2018

This course is a great fundamental guide for Real Estate Fiance, especialy for those who have fair knowledge about the topic.

By Edgaras V

Mar 28, 2017

Super useful. I would recommend to go thru all four courses in the way they are structured so student more clue of what are teachers talking about. But construction financing is crucial part to understand how industry works and this course explains that very well.

Thank you!

By Fray T

Mar 03, 2017

Excellent course, this course has very good and qualified professors. Thanks professor Ibrahim Odeh for this great class about Construction Finance...

By Shreyans N

Jan 15, 2018

wonderful course

By Shawky G

Mar 15, 2017

Very nice course, Just the Excel sheet of Professor Anthony Webster is a big question mark, where we can get this file so we can follow up with him during the class

By Stephen P

Apr 04, 2018

Excellent course. While I am a construction project manger, I found here some very good refreshment of knowledge, new & updated views on financing, latest trends in thinking, etc. Its given me a renewed confidence in my day to day work!

By Alfonso P

Feb 25, 2018

Prof. Webster module is great! More of it!

By Mohammad M A

Jan 04, 2017

the course really help full for every engineer.

By Renato G

Apr 08, 2017

Very good course. Applicable to the construction and real estate industry.

By Juan D C

Jun 11, 2017

A very good introduction to project finance. Taught by top level professionals. Clear and straight forward course.

By FRANCISCO J A B