Back to Construction Finance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Finance by Columbia University

The final course of the specialization expands the knowledge of a construction project manager to include an understanding of economics and the mathematics of money, an essential component of every construction project. Topics covered include the time value of money, the definition and calculation of the types of interest rates, and the importance of Cash Flow Diagrams....

DG

Sep 05, 2018

Great course that helped understand financing throughout construction. I'm an attorney who recently joined a housing developer, and this course really assisted my understanding of the industry.

LG

Jan 07, 2019

The course was both challenging and informative. I found most of what I learned in this course will be applied going forward. I took this course as a goal through my employer.

1 - 25 of 71 Reviews for Construction Finance

Jan 26, 2019

Wow excellent

By Ezra M B

Jan 30, 2019

This is a well thought out and detailed delivery of construction management content from Columbia University. There is an incredible amount of professionalism and technology used to share the most relevant industry knowledge about organizing successful construction and investment projects. Anyone considering to take this course regardless of experience should take it, especially for the extremely affordable price through Coursera. Kudos to Columbia and Coursera for such an amazing and intensive online certificate program.

By Uday C

Nov 20, 2018

Very interesting and helpful course for engineers in construction industry. It gives and overall overview about the construction management. Thanks all for compiling this course in such a structured way.

By Edú J C H

Nov 08, 2018

This course let me know and understand that finances are as important as carrying out a project with all the discipline of money control for my project, thank you.

By Parimal R

Nov 27, 2018

Very informative course

By Lee A G

Jan 07, 2019

By Pius O J

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Highly recommended.

By Sinan J H

Mar 05, 2019

I recommend it to everyone

By Chakkanchath K G

Mar 02, 2019

Great course , Lots of information about construction finance.

By Eric T

Very rewarding and informative

By Derek G

By Daniel C

Oct 12, 2018

Thank you so much, Nice course. it will help me to get job

By AGHA M J

Oct 17, 2018

Good to know

By Benjamin O

Aug 20, 2018

Excellent course led by esteemed people with many years of experience in the industry. Very practical and thorough survey of concepts and tools in the industry.

By Alejandro D l T C

Oct 21, 2018

Gran curso, me ayudo bastante a entender el financiamiento el manejo del riesgo

By FRANCISCO J A B

May 24, 2017

Excellent!

By Clément C

Feb 08, 2017

Excellent !

By Tara S

Sep 21, 2017

Great course to get a foundation in the world of real estate/construction finance. Highly recommended!

By Ehijiele E O

Jun 04, 2018

excellent course

By Server B

Jun 25, 2018

good speakers / professors, examples & class materials are interesting, up-to-date . You want to listen to learn. Best Module so far in the course.

By Jugapratim G

May 30, 2017

Great benefit to someone who is about to start a career in Real Estate Finance

By Marcela S F P

Apr 16, 2017

Despite Finance is not among the subject that interest me the most, the topics of the course are very well explained and help build the knowledge about the concepts in a easey way. Above of that, everything is explained in relation to the construction industry, from real state development or highways construction.