Back to Copyright for Educators & Librarians

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Copyright for Educators & Librarians by Duke University

Fear and uncertainty about copyright law often plagues educators and sometimes prevents creative teaching. This course is a professional development opportunity designed to provide a basic introduction to US copyright law and to empower teachers and librarians at all grade levels. Course participants will discover that the law is designed to help educators and librarians....

CB

Nov 12, 2016

Very informative course presented by knowledgeable instructors. Gained a greater appreciation for the pros and cons of copyright, in addition to a respect for the complexity and nuance in this area.

SK

Apr 14, 2018

I wish I had taken this course at the very beginning of my graduate studies. I learned so much that would have been useful during my long journey from graduate student, to professor, to archivist.

51 - 75 of 134 Reviews for Copyright for Educators & Librarians

By Donna M

Jul 06, 2020

Very informative. Answered my questions about copyright and using material for classrooms.

Looking forward to the next copyright class here at Coursera.

By Rekha D

Oct 10, 2020

It was very informative course. I enjoyed learning this course from great professionals. Looking forward for more such opportunities in future.

By Nichole C

May 27, 2019

An excellent overview of the copyright issues librarians are likely to encounter. I have already recommended this to several of my colleagues.

By Rodrigo d J R C

Oct 26, 2017

Excelente material y las explicaciones,, ejemplos y maestros fueron altamente funcionales para aprender mas sobre el derecho de autor.

By Nabil B

Jun 09, 2020

It is an excellent course, very informative, broad and covers most if not all aspects of copyright. I truly enjoyed every lesson.

By Daniel M

Nov 06, 2017

This course was very enriching to me and shed a light upon many doubts I had concerning copyright. I strongly recommend it.

By Gassan Y

Jul 27, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who wants to learn about copyrights. Extremely helpful and informative.

Thank you Coursera.

By Kern P

Mar 15, 2019

This course improved my understanding of copyright law especially when it comes to fair use for educational purposes.

By Athina S

Mar 01, 2016

Excellent course! Many materials, very good lectures and very practically comprehensive exercises. Congratulations.

By Jaime M

May 10, 2017

This was a very informative course that made something I otherwise thought was kind of boring very interesting.

By Heenaben N T

Good experience with coursera and Duke University. this is my first e learning course complete feeling happy.

By VIHANG G P

Very useful and informative to every teacher, educator, academician, researcher, students and librarian.

By Tumwesigye M

Sep 20, 2015

A great course that acted as an eye opener for me!! Thank you Duke University and thank you Coursera!

By Muhammed S T

Jun 18, 2020

Excellent opportunity to learn about US Copyright Law with some additional international perspective

By Dr. D D

Mar 13, 2017

A very essential course that all educators, authors, academicians (and librarians) should take.

By Sankha S D

Mar 15, 2019

getting to learn about a lot of things which are important which I did not hear about earlier.

By Gregg W

Great class and super informational!! I'm trying to get the faculty here to take this course.

By heather l

Oct 25, 2015

Clear, accessible, excellent materials for review and the discussion boards are invaluable.

By BONARERI K R

Sep 26, 2020

Is was a great course. as a librarian i now fully understand copyright laws and rgulations

By Sankha S D

Apr 02, 2019

great i enjoyed learning this course. I will be able to assist my users in future.

By Tabitha O

May 12, 2017

This course has been extremely helpful and increased my knowledge of copyright.

By Pamela D W

Jun 03, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course it gave me some insight on the laws of copyright

By Cynthia K

Mar 29, 2018

Very informative and broken down into parts to make it easier to comprehend

By Olivia P

Jul 06, 2020

Great course and very informative. The readings are kind of long, though.

By Turlea O

May 30, 2016

This course is great for online freelance writers! I have learned a lot!