Back to Copyright for Educators & Librarians

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Copyright for Educators & Librarians by Duke University

Fear and uncertainty about copyright law often plagues educators and sometimes prevents creative teaching. This course is a professional development opportunity designed to provide a basic introduction to US copyright law and to empower teachers and librarians at all grade levels. Course participants will discover that the law is designed to help educators and librarians....

CB

Nov 12, 2016

Very informative course presented by knowledgeable instructors. Gained a greater appreciation for the pros and cons of copyright, in addition to a respect for the complexity and nuance in this area.

SK

Apr 14, 2018

I wish I had taken this course at the very beginning of my graduate studies. I learned so much that would have been useful during my long journey from graduate student, to professor, to archivist.

51 - 75 of 109 Reviews for Copyright for Educators & Librarians

By Heenaben N T

Good experience with coursera and Duke University. this is my first e learning course complete feeling happy.

By Vihang P

Very useful and informative to every teacher, educator, academician, researcher, students and librarian.

By Tumwesigye M

Sep 20, 2015

A great course that acted as an eye opener for me!! Thank you Duke University and thank you Coursera!

By Muhammed S T

Jun 18, 2020

Excellent opportunity to learn about US Copyright Law with some additional international perspective

By Dr. D D

Mar 13, 2017

A very essential course that all educators, authors, academicians (and librarians) should take.

By Sankha S D

Mar 15, 2019

getting to learn about a lot of things which are important which I did not hear about earlier.

By Gregg W

Great class and super informational!! I'm trying to get the faculty here to take this course.

By heather l

Oct 25, 2015

Clear, accessible, excellent materials for review and the discussion boards are invaluable.

By Sankha S D

Apr 02, 2019

great i enjoyed learning this course. I will be able to assist my users in future.

By Tabitha O

May 12, 2017

This course has been extremely helpful and increased my knowledge of copyright.

By Pamela D W

Jun 03, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course it gave me some insight on the laws of copyright

By Cynthia K

Mar 29, 2018

Very informative and broken down into parts to make it easier to comprehend

By Olivia P

Jul 06, 2020

Great course and very informative. The readings are kind of long, though.

By Turlea O

May 30, 2016

This course is great for online freelance writers! I have learned a lot!

By Anjaana C C

Mar 30, 2020

I really loved learning about Copyright for Educators and Librarians.

By Zakir H

Apr 09, 2018

An push course for educators particularly for the Teacher-librarians!

By Mahesh D S