Back to COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will learn how to preprocess and merge datasets to calculate needed measures and prepare them for an Analysis. In this project, we are going to work with the COVID19 dataset, published by John Hopkins University, which consists of the data related to the cumulative number of confirmed cases, per day, in each Country. Also, we have another dataset consist of various life factors, scored by the people living in each country around the globe. We are going to merge these two datasets to see if there is any relationship between the spread of the virus in a country and how happy people are, living in that country. Notes: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RP

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very good for beginners, although it misses out a lot of points in terms of professional data analysis...\n\nStill, if you are a beginner, you will benefit a lot from this course!

NS

Aug 01, 2020

Although it was mentioned that this project was for people with intermediate skills in python however, found it to be suitable for beginners as well.Loved the course by far.

151 - 175 of 230 Reviews for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

By عمر م ا

Jul 07, 2020

good

By UMRAZ H

Jun 24, 2020

good

By tale p

Jun 24, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 23, 2020

Good

By Vajinepalli s s

Jun 20, 2020

nice

By PAVAN K A

Jun 13, 2020

good

By Kammari K

Jun 12, 2020

good

By Dr G k

Jun 11, 2020

best

By Ashwin P

Jun 05, 2020

good

By ABDULLAH A N

Jun 26, 2020

wow

By Guo X W

Jun 04, 2020

This is my first time doing a Coursera Guided Project. I love the interface as it allows us to watch the video and follow along in Jupyter Notebook at the same time. I've just completed a basic course in Python and this project was very helpful in reinforcing basic concepts. From a statistical POV though, it could be a bit sweeping and misleading to draw conclusions from the visualisations when the correlation between the variables are so low.

By Azzahraa I b A

Jun 03, 2020

This is an interesting project. But I think there's more that could be done. The infection rate and other variables have low correlation. I expected there's going to be at least 1 highly correlated variable that contributed to the infection rate. It's still a good project though

By Karen L B S

Jul 20, 2020

Good, but had some problems when working from my computer directly, I worked on my PC using pycharm and had some trouble finding some misiing code lines that shows the graphics made in the project. But besides that little problem, the course was very nice and good :D

By Suyash C

Jul 21, 2020

Good Coursework. Some concepts covered are around basic data structure manipulation like loading data into pandas, aligning axes, joining two datasets. Rest is around visualization techniques using seaborn at a basic level. Overall a good beginner level course.

By Uzair H

Jun 26, 2020

Well structured, easy to understand and step by step guide. I really enjoyed working on this project. If one graded practical assignment is included in this project, it would be much better.

By Rupesh S

Jun 11, 2020

I had a wonderful experience in this course also I'd love to learn more from the instructor as he explains everything so well that a rookie can start without fearing anything.

By KHALID U

Jul 31, 2020

This is very good this can help me in my personal project and my analysis in Data Science thank you coursera offer me this project as well as instructor of this project

By Hareesh S P

Jul 06, 2020

The instructor's informative videos along with the facilitation of real time application of methods learnt through Rhyme made this a really worthwhile project.

By héric L

Jul 24, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. The only problem is the application used which is not very practical. Kernel is slow and it's very complicated for Mac users.

By KAPIL S C

Jun 18, 2020

I found the instructor very helpful and through with the concepts. Would love to join another project with perhaps more advanced data analysis .

By Aman

Jun 06, 2020

If You are new to data Science, This course will help you to understand Data manipulation using Pandas,and also plotting them

By xinran C

Jun 21, 2020

The project os compact and merge programming with analysis, but it's easy if you have python programming experience.

By Mausam k

Jul 06, 2020

Really i learnt many things in this course. very helpful for those who have interest in data analysis

By Abdul W

Jul 25, 2020

The project on covid19 analysis was awesome, I learned a lot.

The mentor explained things pretty well

By Grace G N B

Jul 06, 2020

Thanks Coursera and special thanks to Ahmad Varasteh Sir.. A very good project on current situation