Back to Emotional Intelligence: Cultivating Immensely Human Interactions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Emotional Intelligence: Cultivating Immensely Human Interactions by University of Michigan

This course is a multi-media exploration into important intra- and interpersonal skills required for Emotional Intelligence. Professors Sanchez-Burks and Alexander teach a model that brings together all of the areas that are necessary to improve and take skills in the interpersonal space to the next level. People call these ‘soft skills’ when in fact they are the hardest part of great leadership and the biggest contributor to team success. Through theory, assessments, animated vignettes, and video clips, participants will be able to see themselves and others, as well as analyze their own and others’ behaviors. This is a skill-building course based on published research in multiple fields....

TH

Aug 18, 2022

This course help me understand more about Emotional Intelligence, especially how to aknowledge my own feelings and how to deal with it so they don't make any negative effect to my relationships.

MC

Oct 18, 2022

I went on completing the course, till the end that means it is really good. I never turn a page of a book if I do not find it intersting. YOu guys made it interesting, inviting and happy.

1 - 25 of 39 Reviews for Emotional Intelligence: Cultivating Immensely Human Interactions

By Sayali B

Jun 6, 2022

It was indeed very fruitful journey and also very relevant to my current profile and growth point of view .

By ABIGAIL F A

Jul 4, 2022

Have been able to learn how to know about my coworkers emotions and also empathy

By Holly A

Jun 3, 2022

Excellent content and knowledge you can truly use at work or outside of work too. The instructors make it fun and engaging. I highly recommend this course to anyone.

By Hanbo W

Jul 5, 2022

I think the content of this course is inspiring and engaging, but its density is light. I would expect a more in-depth discussion on this topic.

By Ghya b

Sep 28, 2022

very clear,concise and easy to understand,

ausing avatar's video is funny and can send the message in a clearer way.

the end of course project is intersting in order to sum up about all the material studied and check my improvement

thank you to both teachers, they are professional, working with passion :) as if it's a face to face course

By Supavitra B (

Sep 15, 2022

Design & structure was a bit different from other courses. I like the friendly, warm & pleasant course conductors who become part of my life as i follow them during the course.

Social & emotional Intelligence in virtual world should be the next level to this course!!

By Darian C

Aug 17, 2022

I can already feel a huge change. Instead of keeping emotions all bottled up, this course has taught me to navigate better with communication. I'm so glad I took the courage to complete this amazing course. 10/10 Recommend to anyone! Thank you so much.

By Chibuike S J

Jan 29, 2023

Coursera I want to say a very big thank you for this great opportunity , it was a change worth while. I got my first online certificate with coursera and open for new opportunity ahead. I'm rating this 5 stars.

By Tonie ( T H

Aug 18, 2022

By Mitchelle C

Oct 19, 2022

By Vikas H

Nov 26, 2022

A simple and effective course to manage a complex subject such as emotions. Feeling Confident about social acceleration now!

By Marwa m

Jan 26, 2023

it was really helpful, and I really enjoyed having this experience with you a big thanks to all staff, stay safe.

By Cristovao S

Jan 29, 2023

Incredible, thanks for all evolved on the concept idea and knowledge sharing.

By Nasra A B

Jun 26, 2022

Love love love this course!! Outstanding effrot and fun ways of teaching

By olawale I l

Oct 15, 2022

this is an awesome course to study to engage mind developmeng

By Aster

Jan 28, 2023

It was a good course delivered by two amazing people!

By Diana K

Aug 8, 2022

This course was really helpful! Thank you so much!

By Ahmed A E M A E

Mar 17, 2022

Very Very Perfect.

Thank you too much Coursera.

By Jazzie B

May 25, 2022

excellent, impressive and worth taking.

By Rossi L

Jun 20, 2022

Muy bueno. Buenas lecturas y recursos.

By Eleni K

Oct 25, 2022

Innovative on-line training!

By Dan N

Jul 4, 2022

Great Professors and course.

By jorge a m m

Aug 3, 2022

The excellence of teaching.

By ajeigbe e

May 5, 2022

This is a very nice course.

By Samer A