Back to Mindfulness and Well-being: Living with Balance and Ease

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mindfulness and Well-being: Living with Balance and Ease by Rice University

5.0

This is the sequel course to Foundations of Mindfulness that will continue to provide a broad overview of the fundamental concepts, principles, and practices of mindfulness. With interactive exercises to help students explore their own attitudes, mental habits and behaviors, Foundations of Mindfulness series offers a pathway for living with more freedom, authenticity and ease. Featured components of the course include experiential exercises, guided meditations, personal reflection and interactive discussions. Living with Balance and Ease will not only cover some of the fundamentals of mindfulness, but will focus on connecting to the innate resources and abilities that will allow for a more effective response to life's challenges, build resiliency, and invite peace and ease into everyday life. Although this course can be taken as a standalone, it is recommended to take the first Foundations of Mindfulness course before beginning this course....

MM
May 11, 2021

Really effective course especially in times like these where we are struggling to keep ourselves together. Thank you so much, Dr. Slator for providing us with purely authentic and meaningful content.

LK
Mar 5, 2021

Very interesting and practical course. Although I have been practicing mindfulness 3+ years now, I have definitely learnt new things from Prof. Slator. I am very very grateful for this course.

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for Mindfulness and Well-being: Living with Balance and Ease

By Abeywardena, H

Mar 3, 2021

First of all I would like to express my heart felt gratitude to Dr. Elizabeth Slator for the wonderful knowledge she shares with the world and I wish her good health and all the best for her future. I also would like to thank the RICE University and Coursera. I would recommend this course to everyone who are looking to find some peace of mind in these chaotic times, Thank you.

By Liubov K

Mar 6, 2021

By Venus D

Feb 23, 2021

Thank you Rice University for this opportunity. I was able to relive my Mindfulness training. More power! Stay healthh to the people behind this. :)

By TyAnn S R

Feb 25, 2021

Very helpful! Helping my physical health and remembering who I truly am.

By L C

Mar 12, 2021

Really enjoyed this course which teaches the basic knowledge and practical use of the knowledge. Dr. Slater has done an amazing work to create and present this course. It is comprehensive and allows one to practice and reflect on the material learned at the same time

By Meenu M

May 12, 2021

By Kushagra M

Mar 31, 2021

Great course for those who want to make their life live in a easier and comfortable way..

Thanks to Professor Elizabeth Slator for the course and her team..

By Janette F

Mar 17, 2021

Dr. Slator is an excellent teacher. I highly recommend this class and hope there will be more mindfulness classes in the future.

By Bob B

Mar 20, 2021

Very helpful and down to earth for everyday living. Very well worth my time.

By Joseph L G J

May 8, 2021

Very helpful course and well presented by Dr. Slator

By Dmitry B

Mar 10, 2021

This course is well thought and requires discipline.

By Berenice M F

Apr 17, 2021

Amazing course!! I highly recommend it!!!

By Daniela M

Apr 7, 2021

Love the content and great teacher

By Mandana g