Back to Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology by University of London

This course is designed to help you create dynamic, interactive online courses through the use of multimedia tools, student collaboration opportunities, and formative assessment and feedback. Each week we will focus on a particular topic: 1. Using multimedia for teaching and learning 2. Encouraging student collaboration 3. Formative assessment and feedback You will have a range of materials to read, videos to watch, topics to research, activities to perform, discussions to participate in, and an assessment to complete. In addition, you will have a random assignment of fellow participants' assessments to mark in order to receive your own mark. While most of the videos and activities are mandatory, we have included a number of "Take it Further" activities and longer versions of videos that are voluntary. At first glance, It may seem like a lot, but you will quickly find that many activities will take just minutes to perform. The emphasis in this MOOC is on gaining a wide range of experience in order to decide for yourself which tools and techniques to explore in more depth. Although we introduce a few concepts along the way, this is a very practical course. You will be assessed according to what you create and share. We hope you will enjoy the active, hands-on nature of this course and find many ideas to incorporate in your teaching....

SP

Aug 13, 2020

This was a very immersive and interesting course -- a lot of self-learning to be done on your own to really understand and put together into practice the technology into your own course and workflow.

AA

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

176 - 200 of 243 Reviews for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

By Aprhodite M

Aug 22, 2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity to learn and interact with you. This course made be more confident that I can be successful in m online class. All the best and more power!

By Tanya A

Feb 27, 2021

Really useful course, to encourage trying out new technologies and interactive activities as well as providing understanding of the pedagogical base for these.

By Eliane M A T V

Feb 3, 2021

While basic, it is a course that lets you get hands-on in practicing how to use many e-learning tools in a way that's not only engaging, but meaningful.

By Naureen I

Oct 25, 2020

A very informative and excellent course to learn the methods through which we can effectively make use of technology in our teaching process.

By Айтмаганбет Д

Mar 24, 2022

Really informative and useful course! I developed my teaching skills during this course. And now I can use new tools in teaching. Thank you!

By Oskar R

Mar 23, 2022

​This is a great course that will bring you up to speed with modern advancements in on-line learning and show you how to engage your audience

By Leslie T

May 26, 2021

Really interesting, I learned lots of practical skills and useful tips. The course was really well put together and very engaging.

By Wilson U O

Sep 14, 2021

It was a fun learning experience. Practical knowledge that can improve teaching experience online. Recommend to educators!

By Zac Z

Dec 17, 2021

This course was excellent.It provided more insights on the various types of media i can use to engage my students online

By Shaun R A

Oct 6, 2020

The course was so informative for teaching by technologies. Some of the materials are unknown to me before this course.

By Puja S

Jul 21, 2021

It was a great learning experience and the constant support , motivation and guidance helped me to meet the deadlines.

By Mohammed m r y

Apr 11, 2022

شكرا لكم

تعلمت الكثير من الأدوات الجديدة

تعلمت كيف أفعل أدوات كنت أعلم عنها لكن تفعيله بشكل احترافي هو ما تعلمته هنا

By Prabhat C

Apr 27, 2021

one of the very good course. Learnt a lot on digital learning. Hopeful the advance programme will be coming up soon

By Sheikh R

Sep 13, 2021

I have learned a lot in this course. It taught me tons about technology and how to implement it in a classroom.

By Tiffany O

Mar 30, 2021

I found the practical sessions helpful and I have started applying what I have learned in my training material.

By Leonie V

May 24, 2021

Excellent course, I learnt so much and could put it into practice even though just in a test environment

By Flor L

Mar 13, 2021

Excellent course!! I learned many technological tools of immediate application in my online courses.

By Leonardo R F

Sep 20, 2020

It is an awesome course for anyone who would like to get started with online teaching. Just amazing.

By Dr. Y S A

Jun 25, 2020

The course Was amazing. I learned many new things which I never heard before. Nice experience

By Alexis O A B

Sep 18, 2020

Very good course, it shows and teaches you how to be a better teacher using different tools

By Shipra J

Jan 8, 2021

Excellent. It gave a good insight to help me become a better educator. Highly recommended,

By Heena S

Sep 18, 2020

An excellent course, the tools taught helped me a lot to make my lectures more interactive

By MARIA D R R M

Sep 14, 2020

If you want to enhance your abilities as a Teacher you ned to take this wonderfull course.

By Ramesh P

Jul 21, 2021

Very informative and all the new technology will be given are very useful for teaching

By Konstantinos M

Nov 4, 2020

Great course! Really enlightening and helpful to organize a great online test course!