Back to Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats by University of Colorado Boulder

Examining and exploring the various types of images and graphic elements will be the focus of this course. We will start with color theory to distinguish between CMYK, Pantone and RGB color options and their usages. Then we will review the various types of images used in both print and digital design projects. Finally we will look at logo designs to determine what makes for the best images and graphic elements for corporate branding and imaging....

MF

Jul 6, 2020

This course is really good for beginners like me. All the topics are clearly explained and I feel like I've learned a lot. Thank you very much to Dr. Poole and all the team behind this great course.

SA

Feb 7, 2021

I love how each subject are presented in a very simplified manner and how each course in this specialization complements one another. Miss Lori Poole is a great teacher, we're so lucky to have her.

126 - 132 of 132 Reviews for Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats

By BayaN

NICE

By Philipp C

Jul 13, 2020

I just want to mention 3 things here:

1. It's not a 3 week course. It cost me 1,5 hours to watch the course video, 1,5 hours to read and watch all the materials attached, and 2-3 hours to make the final task.

2. I think this course is a good example where it was more fast and useful to read 3 articles then to watch 1,5 hours video.

3. I suggest you to revise the final task, It will be more useful if you will setup the topic and the contexts. In this way, it will be more interesting to examine other participant works.

By AYUSH T

this course teach me something new this is a good for understanding color theory.

By john a k

Not a lot of content, I'm afraid.

By William C

Nov 5, 2020

Repetitive (there was one specific concept she explained literally seven times throughout the course), incredibly shallow, and in general hard to listen to. She kept flubbing her words which is understandable if she was talking into a camera without a teleprompter, but since she was talking over images, there's no reason why she couldn't have just read off a script.

By Akash S M