Back to Introduction to Scrum Master Training

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Scrum Master Training by LearnQuest

This course is designed to help Scrum beginners learn the foundational knowledge to become proficient with Agile Scrum. Throughout the course, learners will explore Agile methodologies and benefits of building incrementally. They will also learn about the roles within Scrum teams, events that happen during a Sprint, Agile artifacts, and the Definition of Done for a Sprint....

MA
Oct 17, 2021

it's a great course it explained in a very simple way and marked in the memory in a easy and practical way thank you so much for that kindness support.

AV
Jan 10, 2022

Concepts are very well explained. Said that, I am not clear with the difference between Acceptance criteria and Definition of done.

1 - 25 of 73 Reviews for Introduction to Scrum Master Training

By Matt O

Aug 1, 2021

Slides were crammed, busy, and chock full of typos. LIke, typos all over the place. Worse, the speaker was not exceptionally excited, charismatic, or even useful; my attention competed with trying to read the slides and listen to him at the same time. I usually had to pause, read the slides, then play, but then I'd just listen to him basically say the same thing. Why do a Coursera? What's the value-add? I could just google it or read a book. Ideally the human presenter adds something. I tried a different Agile course before this one, and although it wasn't scrum and wasn't what I wanted, the presenter had concise slides and used a pen draw arrows, write notes, make connections, and interact with the material. I helped me listen and I read. It worked together. It's just really hard to pay attention to this guy. My girlfriend walked in and asked why I looked annoyed. I said I was doing a Coursera class. She shrugged and said, "yeah. quality isn't usually very high, is it."

By Dmytro P

Aug 29, 2021

Hi! This course will not help you if you plan to be prepared for PSM exam. Choose another course.

By Stacey W

Jul 26, 2021

Great, simple to follow training with a good mix of online learning, reading, exercizes and tests.

By Asha S

Aug 28, 2021

Course was good, language was simple and easy to understand.

By C G

Aug 20, 2021

Someone really needs to go proofread the materials. There are MANY mistakes.

By Brian C

Dec 8, 2021

While the content was in general applicable and accessible, I found the number of spelling errors and incorrect word usage in so many sections very distracting and lowered my confidence in the content. Spelling "Scrum", "scum" in one place, using "conversion" in place of "conversation" and "sophisticated" spelled "sofisticated" was very unnerving. Also, Scrum is a very human process, so why can't we see video of an actual scrum process in action? Why is it always theoretical descriptions of what people do etc?

By Adeyinka O

Dec 3, 2021

T​he presentations are concise though detailed, but devoid of unnecessary contents. The calmness and ease of presentation is mentally alerting, you're totally engrossed throughout the presentations, and you might not necessarily need so much revision to recap concepts and details. It is worth all the time and commitment.

By Tija B

Dec 4, 2021

A very well-made course. Very explanatory and easy to follow. Some minor grammar errors, and two additional reading materials have been expired, but those ar the only cons that I can think of. Deifintely worth to take this course!

By Bruno R S

Nov 2, 2021

H​eavy content for a 2 weeks course. But wait, this is just the first course of 4! It is quite complete on Scrum artifacts and some caveats of the methodology.

By Maged A

Oct 18, 2021

By Ashish K V

Jan 11, 2022

By Wallace G

Oct 5, 2021

Helpful, thorough, fair iquizzes, walked away with a solid understanding of the principles of Scrum.

By Soumyajit

Nov 27, 2021

A very structured and time bound course focusing on essentials and ideal for a project manager

By Lu S

Dec 30, 2021

This was a very helpful overview of scrum and agile that I can apply to the team I'm joining

By Chufan W

Nov 17, 2021

Through this course I've learned a lot from Scrum and Agile methodology.

Very inspiring.

By Made D

Oct 12, 2021

I'm happy to be able to take part in the training session with a brief understanding

By mohammed e

Oct 15, 2021

Very happy with this training, a clear course and excellent instructor. many thanks

By Rafael

Sep 5, 2021

Very good training. Easy to understand and will immediately you will get on track

By Dheevashni P

Dec 8, 2021

Really great overview of Scrum principles, terminology and application of it.

By Marina P

Dec 27, 2021

The best course and is taught so effectively. I highly recommend it.

By K B

Nov 23, 2021

Awesome Information and training, thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you.

By Laura S

Sep 15, 2021

Excelente! Recomendado así no tengas experiencia en Scrum

By Patricia P

Oct 13, 2021

This course is a good foundation for the Scrum Master

By Aminul H B S

Aug 4, 2021

Excellent training topics with clear course objective

By Ayten K

Dec 15, 2021

I liked the explanation. it helped me to earn skills