Back to Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

In this course, you will learn the following essential computer skills for the digital age: Major hardware components of a computer system Different types of software on a computer system Photo Editing using GIMP Word processing applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint...

L
Nov 4, 2020

First of all, it's a great honor to be part of this course. This course was very interesting and useful for me . I have learned alot from this course. Thank you coursera and all teachers.

DA
May 21, 2021

I learned a lot from this course really happy to complete it. Mostly I learned how to make good presentations, basics of computers, software and gimp, etc... I enjoyed doing this course.

1 - 25 of 128 Reviews for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

By Julianne N S

Sep 7, 2020

Overall a basic view of computers and office productivity software. It just was never mentioned that mathematical involvement would take place in the course. Definitely need to alert the overview of the course to potential customers/students that mathematical equations will play a rather LARGE role in some of the lessons.

By John C L

Nov 15, 2020

This was amazing! Thanks for our professor! He help us to acquired more knowledge and skills. We can now use our certificates for different purposes.

By Abdellatif r

Sep 6, 2020

This course has given me a great understanding of computers and office productivity software, I look forward to continuing my studies.

Love this company.

By Atul R

Sep 26, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I learned Basics of Excel, Creating a simple PowerPoint presentation, MS-Word basic and Basics of Graphic Designing. Thanks to the faculty, he kept the video short and gave the required and essential info. I liked the course very much.

By Syed M H S

May 22, 2021

By Jade C

Sep 11, 2020

Since the world is now moving to computers, learning about computer and its relations is very useful. thanks you Coursera!

By Oluwatoyin O O

Jul 30, 2020

Great and valuable knowledge to perform on job. The instruction was very thorough and practical; special thanks to the instructor. The mastering of the computer concept and applications is the key to effective office productivity.

By Vidhi T

Aug 11, 2020

i enjoyed the course and got to know few things in addition to the knowledge i already had about computers and microsoft.

By TASKEEN Z

Aug 1, 2020

I have gained many things about computer that I don't know.

By Julie S L

Nov 22, 2020

I gain knowledge to work with microsoft office.

By Omid

Jul 25, 2020

Thanks. It was a very nice experience.

By nour

Jul 29, 2020

i learn more skilss

By Stacey M

Nov 2, 2020

It was my understanding that this was a BASIC computer application course. and I appreciate the graphics design part and I did learn a lot, but the visual presentations should be slower and the readings should be in more layman's terms. I also think that my version of Microsoft Office was a newer version, so the examples were quite different. Also, Excel was pretty difficult; I did not expect formulas to be that in-depth. My version of Survey was completely different (it told me that they retired Excel surveys). The class all in all was a great benefit, but in my opinion, it really needs to be reviewed and updated. Thank you for your time.

By Murakeen R

Jan 10, 2021

The course is not really detailed, the quiz questions are not put clearly and are very confusing. A lot of questions from the quizzes were not even taught in the course, and had to be looked for online. Overall, the course is good, just needs some overhauling.

By Jamroz K

Dec 31, 2020

Every thing in this course was to short. I want to say that, we learn many application and topics but all we do is, that very little introduction of that topic or application. Nothing is explained properly.

By Karri R

Jul 20, 2020

not useful

By Jennifer C

Oct 23, 2020

This was truly a great course. The lecturer Mr. Kenneth W T Leung was very clear and precise in all of the videos and reading material. I must commend him for the knowledge this course has equipped me with. I have indeed learnt a lot and I will be utilizing the knowledge gained to enhance the productivity of my organization.

By Obed T

Nov 15, 2020

It was a pleasure to learn this course. I'm health care personnel but this course have strengthened the level of my computer knowledge in more productive way . I have truly excited on how to create a survey, this was awesome and I'll truly apply in my daily basis work.

By Silsme C M

Dec 7, 2020

By joining in this course, I have enjoyed and learned many new things which I have not learned before. I have learned about presenting new ideas, time management, organization, research, decision making, persuasion, networking and improved knowledge.

By Mohamad I B

Mar 20, 2021

It is an awesome Course, I really learned so much about :Computer software and MS, and many terms, that related to the computers, images, and internet... Thank you all for your efforts :), Mohamad Basha

By Witharana P D M d S

Aug 17, 2020

This course is nicely designed, user friendly, and so interesting to be followed.

Thank you so much, Mr Kenneth, the HKU of Science and Technology and Commonwealth of Learning for the given opportunity.

By LIROIKI B

Nov 5, 2020

By Vinicius S

Jul 21, 2021

Ótimo curso, obtive diversas experiências com a realização do mesmo, assim, podendo me desenvolver como estudante e futuramente profissional em minha área.

By ELEONORA F

Sep 12, 2020

Great course! It gives you all the information you need in a clear and accesible way and the homework help you applying what you learn to practice

By Aqsa S

Mar 16, 2021

I have learned a lot from this course. I want to say thanks to whole Coursera team and specifically to the professor of my course.