Back to Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

In this course, you will learn the following essential computer skills for the digital age: Major hardware components of a computer system Different types of software on a computer system Photo Editing using GIMP Word processing applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint...

L
Nov 4, 2020

First of all, it's a great honor to be part of this course. This course was very interesting and useful for me . I have learned alot from this course. Thank you coursera and all teachers.

AR
Sep 5, 2020

This course has given me a great understanding of computers and office productivity software, I look forward to continuing my studies.\n\nLove this company.

1 - 25 of 69 Reviews for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

By Julianne N S

Sep 7, 2020

Overall a basic view of computers and office productivity software. It just was never mentioned that mathematical involvement would take place in the course. Definitely need to alert the overview of the course to potential customers/students that mathematical equations will play a rather LARGE role in some of the lessons.

By Jade C

Sep 11, 2020

Since the world is now moving to computers, learning about computer and its relations is very useful. thanks you Coursera!

By Oluwatoyin O O

Jul 30, 2020

Great and valuable knowledge to perform on job. The instruction was very thorough and practical; special thanks to the instructor. The mastering of the computer concept and applications is the key to effective office productivity.

By Abdellatif r

Sep 6, 2020

Love this company.

By John C L

Nov 15, 2020

This was amazing! Thanks for our professor! He help us to acquired more knowledge and skills. We can now use our certificates for different purposes.

By Vidhi T

Aug 11, 2020

i enjoyed the course and got to know few things in addition to the knowledge i already had about computers and microsoft.

By TASKEEN Z

Aug 1, 2020

I have gained many things about computer that I don't know.

By Omid

Jul 25, 2020

Thanks. It was a very nice experience.

By nour

Jul 29, 2020

i learn more skilss

By KARRI R

Jul 20, 2020

not useful

By Jennifer C

Oct 23, 2020

This was truly a great course. The lecturer Mr. Kenneth W T Leung was very clear and precise in all of the videos and reading material. I must commend him for the knowledge this course has equipped me with. I have indeed learnt a lot and I will be utilizing the knowledge gained to enhance the productivity of my organization.

By Obed T

Nov 15, 2020

It was a pleasure to learn this course. I'm health care personnel but this course have strengthened the level of my computer knowledge in more productive way . I have truly excited on how to create a survey, this was awesome and I'll truly apply in my daily basis work.

By Atul R

Sep 26, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I learned Basics of Excel, Creating a simple PowerPoint presentation, MS-Word basic and Basics of Graphic Designing. Thanks to the faculty, he kept the video short and gave the required and essential info. I liked the course very much.

By Witharana P D M d S

Aug 17, 2020

This course is nicely designed, user friendly, and so interesting to be followed.

Thank you so much, Mr Kenneth, the HKU of Science and Technology and Commonwealth of Learning for the given opportunity.

By LIROIKI B

Nov 5, 2020

By Eleonora F

Sep 12, 2020

Great course! It gives you all the information you need in a clear and accesible way and the homework help you applying what you learn to practice

By Septyan I B K

Oct 12, 2020

Very cool course, explaining each component in a concise, clear, concise and easy to understand. great!

By AARYAN S S

Aug 22, 2020

The reading section comprises of very good study material it is easy to understand and easy to learn

By Jasmine J Z

Nov 15, 2020

Very nice course! Short but I learned so much and I am looking forward to other courses after this.

By ABDUL G M I

Oct 28, 2020

This is very useful to all of us for basic handling computer productivity softwares

By Sara D

Nov 9, 2020

I learned too much in this course, it was a great experience and thanks for effort

By Devendra D

Sep 30, 2020

Their were a few things that I had no idea about which I learned from this course.

By Abu Y A

Oct 17, 2020

Thank You. I learned Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, and forum in this course.

By Zahirul I

Sep 7, 2020

This Course is Excellent and more helpful for everyone. Thank you very much

By Connect M

Aug 25, 2020

Visualization is very nice & instructor way to teaching is very good...