Back to Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

In this course, you will learn the following essential computer skills for the digital age: Major hardware components of a computer system Different types of software on a computer system Photo Editing using GIMP Word processing applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint...

L
Nov 4, 2020

First of all, it's a great honor to be part of this course. This course was very interesting and useful for me . I have learned alot from this course. Thank you coursera and all teachers.

DA
May 21, 2021

I learned a lot from this course really happy to complete it. Mostly I learned how to make good presentations, basics of computers, software and gimp, etc... I enjoyed doing this course.

26 - 50 of 145 Reviews for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

By LIROIKI B

Nov 5, 2020

By Vinicius S

Jul 21, 2021

Ótimo curso, obtive diversas experiências com a realização do mesmo, assim, podendo me desenvolver como estudante e futuramente profissional em minha área.

By ELEONORA F

Sep 12, 2020

Great course! It gives you all the information you need in a clear and accesible way and the homework help you applying what you learn to practice

By Aqsa S

Mar 16, 2021

I have learned a lot from this course. I want to say thanks to whole Coursera team and specifically to the professor of my course.

By SOWROV K

Jul 31, 2021

Its a great subject . I have learned a lots of things. Thank you COURSERA for giving me chance to learn a lots of things.

By Amogh 2

Sep 20, 2021

I really enjoyed learning all those topics , I would definitely recommend this course to my friends as well.

By Yangka P

Dec 25, 2020

I learned lots of knowledge

But I am not able to obtain certificates of my course.

By Septyan I B K

Oct 12, 2020

Very cool course, explaining each component in a concise, clear, concise and easy to understand. great!

By AARYAN S S

Aug 22, 2020

The reading section comprises of very good study material it is easy to understand and easy to learn

By Jasmine J Z

Nov 15, 2020

Very nice course! Short but I learned so much and I am looking forward to other courses after this.

By ABDUL G M I

Oct 28, 2020

This is very useful to all of us for basic handling computer productivity softwares

By Sara D

Nov 9, 2020

I learned too much in this course, it was a great experience and thanks for effort

By Devendra D

Sep 30, 2020

Their were a few things that I had no idea about which I learned from this course.

By Abu Y A

Oct 17, 2020

Thank You. I learned Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, and forum in this course.

By Abul H

Jan 20, 2021

Its an easy and enjoyble course. Its really helpful to develop office knowledge

By gurugubelli a 1

Feb 22, 2021

very useful course and gives a deep understanding into software applications

By Zahirul I

Sep 7, 2020

This Course is Excellent and more helpful for everyone. Thank you very much

By Vijay K I

Jan 23, 2021

it's really a very good experience with Coursera I learned new things here

By Ngigi O

May 6, 2021

I highly appreciate. Its a good course all expectations met and its free.

By Haider A 3

Apr 18, 2021

Give best information about computer hardware and how to using MS office

By Magapu V S D N M

Jan 24, 2021

It's very helpfull course I help to improve your knowledge in computer

By Connect M

Aug 25, 2020

Visualization is very nice & instructor way to teaching is very good...

By gowtham s

Sep 24, 2021

Very engaging course for computer science engineers who are beginners.

By Muhammad A

Jun 27, 2021

It was very fun solving the quizes and I learnt a lot from this course

By Rahul J

Feb 13, 2021

I learned a lot about computer software, GIMP and computer graphics.