Back to Leading Teams

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leading Teams by University of Michigan

In this course, you will learn how to build your team, improve teamwork and collaboration, and sustain team performance through continuous learning and improvement. Specifically, you will learn best practices for composing a team and aligning individual and team goals. You will also learn how to establish roles, build structures, and manage decision making so that your team excels. This course will also help you manage critical team processes such as conflict resolution and building trust that have a profound impact on your team’s performance. You will discuss some of the best ways to harness the productive potential of teams while mitigating the risks and traps of teamwork. In modern organization, most of work is done in teams, yet the results of teamwork are exceptionally mixed. Many teams are poorly designed and structured, fraught with dysfunctional conflict, experience coordination breakdowns and serious motivation challenges. As a result, many teams fail to realize their potential and frequently underperform even individuals working on similar tasks. After completing this course, you will acquire a set of tools and practices that enable you to effectively set up, run, evaluate, and continuously improve your team. Such insights will both make you a more effective team leader but also a standout contributor in team settings....

SP

Jul 21, 2020

This course was really very informative gave me lots of new idea. I decided to create a working environment of mutual trust and respect with my fellows. I recommend this course to my friends as well.

AN

Feb 04, 2016

Great course. Everything I learned is applicable to what I'm working on. Great insight and I would recommend it to anyone interested in trying to make their work more enjoyable and fulfilling.

51 - 75 of 274 Reviews for Leading Teams

By Mustafa A M A

Jul 11, 2016

I have attended this course and I can say it is an amazing course that can open your eyes to a lot of new things that you are not aware of.

By Agustin C

Feb 23, 2017

Great trainning. Made my 1st year as manager much easier applying some of the techniques but also been able to analyze my mistakes better.

By GC

Feb 08, 2016

This is one of the best courses I've taken on Coursera. Kudos to the faculty! Would love to take an in-person course with the professors.

By Nugroho D H

Oct 21, 2020

Good training content, all instructor are competent & delivered the training clearly. It will be very useful for my professional career

By Rachit J

Jan 24, 2016

Really Liked the course . The professors were great and the material was as also awesome . Learning has never been this easy and free

By ARVIND M

Aug 05, 2017

An excellent course that teaches you to design your team for excellence. It broadens the way you view the team and its performance.

By Jessica R

Jan 23, 2016

Very good course, Filled with useful tactic and ideas, has given me a great basis to develop my skill and support my current team

By Roven J L

Apr 30, 2020

Excellent session ! At our own pace and enough information to help us acquire new skills and knowledge ! Thank you Coursera !!!

By Alessia R

Apr 03, 2020

Very detailed and useful. Videos are interesting and very well explained. I would absolutely recommend this course. Thank you!

By Kaushika T

This course teach me how to handle the good team,how to use our employees efficiently and how to make our employees happy.

By Iván C S R

Dec 19, 2017

Insightful course to help you to improve strategies and be aware of team dynamics. Thanks for sharing such valuable course.

By Girish M

Jan 24, 2016

Great course - very relevant to the present scenario of corporate teams and issues that arise and how to handle the same.

By Vishwas P z

May 06, 2020

It enable me to implement the strategies in my to solve two conflict in my team. Great for help to build the best team.

By deepak s

Feb 24, 2016

it was nice and knowledgeable course and again. you once hank you for all the support that provided by the professors.

By Iryna A

Oct 30, 2019

This course has had interesting information on how different aspects of the team can influence the team's performance

Jan 11, 2016

I have learned a lot of this course. If you a are a manager, ceo or a leader than i rather you to follow this course.

By Kenan S A

Feb 13, 2019

This course has been so inspirational for me so far. As a manager, I learned so much that I can reflect to my work.

By Marcos P B

Jun 03, 2016

It is a excellent course. I totally recommend it. There are many strategies to help you to build and manage a team.

By Oladapo A A

Apr 08, 2019

This is the best online leadership/managerial course you can ever get ....

I recommend this to anyone interested.

By Miguel A M

Sep 29, 2020

Great overall knowledge of how to manage your team, and have the best tools to drive your team's performance

By José M A F

Jan 18, 2016

This course really helped me to improve my leadership abilities and my team management. Very recommendable.

By Rohit R

May 08, 2020

This course provided me great insights of team management. Very Helpful for person who are leading teams.

By Nela G

Mar 02, 2019

Excellent presentation of materials, step-by-step processes with discussion to widen your knowledge base.

By Theresa M

Jan 31, 2019

This course is great for anyone wanting to learn how to effectively design a team & manage team dynamics.

By Andrea H

Feb 11, 2016

This course was extremely challenging and has changed my ideas on the effectiveness of leading teams.