Back to Personality Types at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personality Types at Work by University of Florida

4.4

Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today's workplace - especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team. This course is specifically designed for the: -Job Seeker: You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door! -Team Member: You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead! -Manager: You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest! We will dive deep into the types and teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace - wherever you may be! Join us!...

LD

Apr 03, 2018

This was a great course to learn more about yourself and others in your workplace. Highly recommend this course for any organization managers that want to create a more effective team atmosphere.

RR

Sep 10, 2018

It was a great experience learning about different types of personalities, their behaviour, and everything else. Feeling really enriched in terms of knowledge after the course.

1 - 25 of 53 Reviews for Personality Types at Work

By Sophie v G

Jul 08, 2017

A little bit too easy, but interesting!

By Mok K L J

Feb 09, 2017

The course content was slightly repetitive and the information on the Myers-Briggs personality types can be found online. It is such a pity that payment must be made to access the graded coursework, preventing one from completing the course if one chooses not to pay.

By Sandra G G

Dec 03, 2018

Very entertaining course, informative.

By Rahul p

Jan 24, 2019

it is a very good one

By devanand

Feb 09, 2019

very useful and valuable for students

By Amritha K

Jul 19, 2018

Thanks a lot this course is amazing helpful in day to day basis, provided lot of knowledge and a huge change in point of view. Kudos to the team. Thank you Coursera.

By Jagadish T

Aug 27, 2018

Awsome

By Reitesh R

Sep 10, 2018

By NIKI F

Jun 06, 2018

Amazing course! I enjoyed every moment of it! very useful for any job you do, at any level you are, practical even for your daily life with family and friends apart from work! Highly recommend it to all

By Jekaterina

Jul 30, 2017

This course is very interesting. I would recommend to everyone.

By Sergio G

Sep 22, 2017

To do...

Very important tool for accessory success.

By marwa l

May 21, 2017

I enjoyed the course alot. It covers the fundamentals in a smooth way. Thank you!

By Renan M L

Apr 26, 2018

Ótimo ponto de partida para quem não tem experiência com tipos de personalidade.

By Silke K

Mar 02, 2017

I recommend this course. There was a lot to learn to understand myself and others. Very useful. Thank you.

By S. J W

May 05, 2018

I have learned that MB is only a tool and should never be considered anything else. Team members should take the survey at least twice in the beginning and then again, once a year, before their annual review. Interpreters (supervisors) should never use MB until they become certified and verified practitioners of Myers-Briggs. Untrained and those with minimal knowledge of how MB is interpreted could lead to problems.

I also wonder why MB doesn't have a way to identify the naysayers, luddites, "yes but", anti-everything, negative team members. To some, MB sounds too goodie goodie. We all know that there are always negative, envious, jealous, lazy, unhappy and resentful employees and all the 16 Types are missing something. Just Saying! I have been a supervisor in various venues since 1965, military and higher education predominant. ALL of my student counselors are now required to take this wonderful INTRO course and the best are off to the U.S. to the MBTI Certification program this year.

By Samar I

Oct 17, 2016

it was very helpful , specific

i like it

By Gurpreet S

Dec 08, 2017

Great

By tran v t

Jul 07, 2017

I really love this course. It really helpful for me in my life.

By Robin D

May 20, 2018

E

By Rhonda S H

Sep 20, 2016

Interesting topic, and maybe most helpful for those who are less than friendly with others on the job.

By Priscilla J

May 30, 2017

Helps you understand yourself and others.

By Sujit C

Jul 18, 2017

I am Learning and Development and Instructional Designer Professional. I would like to thank University of Florida for taking up such an important course.

This online program is very effective and excellent. The AV's on Emotional Intelligence is really excellent. The tyre meets the road.

The content straight hits the purpose with application to work. Which is very important.

The assessments of Week 2 - ( Assessment 1 and 3) and Week 3 ( Assessment on 360 degree feedback in relation to Emotional Intelligence and 2 ) is really excellent and a student needs to work very hard on it.

If more details of BIG5 could have been introduced would make the course more informative. AV of BIG 5 would have added more values to the program

The teacher or instructor was excellent. - Thank you Mrs. Toni Ratliff. an excellent work. Expecting more in future

By Julien F

Sep 01, 2017

An amazing course! A must do for everyone evolving in a professional environment and interested in learning about the different types of personalities and how to leverage their strengths & handle their weaknesses.

By Natalie F

Nov 02, 2016

Great course! Listening to the lectures I learned so much about myself, and how I can figure out what others preferences are to communicate more effectively.

By Ali I A

Dec 06, 2016

This course has contributed a lot in enhancing my personality at work through:

1-knowing my personality type and hence knowing my weaknesses and try to overcome.

2-knowing others personality traits so finding the optimum way to deal with them.

3-Doing well at any interview by knowing the interviewer personality type and going through answers efficiently .

4-building a balanced and successful team through the four stages forming , norming ,storming and performing.