Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions, University of Pennsylvania

About this Course

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

By MK

Sep 07, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course. I can use all I have learned in my personal life as well as in my profession. I particularly enjoyed learning about the goal-setting frameworks.

By YB

May 12, 2017

Excellent course material, presented beautifully. I really enjoyed every minute of it, and it consolidated much of what I'd learned in previous Positive Psychology courses.

225 Reviews

By Gazelle Angela E. Serrano

Apr 20, 2019

A good way to learn about, appreciate, and apply positive interventions.

By Christine Wagner

Apr 18, 2019

Practical and engaging course that presents evidence based interventions.

By Navneet Shrivastava

Apr 17, 2019

Very enlightening course. More hands-on activities to apply the key learning could enhance the experience.

By Merissa Braza Ocampo

Apr 17, 2019

It is an interesting course. Wanna learn more from the great teacher like you. Thank you.

By Tamara Björkqvist

Apr 15, 2019

I would like to have some references about these subjects. It would be nice to have tips for good research articles and so on..

By JEAN-CLAUDE YAZBEK

Apr 14, 2019

Amazing presenter and beautiful topics

By Elisabeth de Rosa

Apr 08, 2019

Learned a lot of new things. An inspiring course!

By Mikhail Trubnikov

Apr 03, 2019

it was eye opening.

By Chris L

Apr 02, 2019

I learned a unique way to set goals that is more in alignment with how I thought they could be done, but couldn't express it in my own words. I've learned some techniques that have already improved the relationship with my wife. I have a renewed focus on Positive Psychology/Education. I finally going to finish the Carol Dwek's book on Mindset; helping me to be creative with my strength of Perseverance.

By Laura Daniels

Mar 29, 2019

This course is very informative.