Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions, University of Pennsylvania

About this Course

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

By MK

Sep 07, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course. I can use all I have learned in my personal life as well as in my profession. I particularly enjoyed learning about the goal-setting frameworks.

By YB

May 12, 2017

Excellent course material, presented beautifully. I really enjoyed every minute of it, and it consolidated much of what I'd learned in previous Positive Psychology courses.

205 Reviews

By Zaved Ahmed Khan

Feb 20, 2019

I think its should be part of curriculum in all the universities of India.

By David J Giard

Feb 18, 2019

Excellent class with some truly useful skills

By Oleg Goncharov

Feb 16, 2019

Thank you, very informative!

By MArta Crocioni

Feb 14, 2019

Not easy to follow, sometimes unattractive

By Praharshini Kumar

Feb 10, 2019

Informative and enjoyable!

By Manuela Prudente Campelo de Almeida

Feb 09, 2019

I really enjoyed how there were many assignments and peer-reviewed activities. Engaging in practical exercises helped me absorb a lot more content than just passively listening to information.

By Danya Saitowitz

Feb 05, 2019

Loved the interventions mentioned, very helpful for learning to apply positivity!

By Simona Sabbatini

Feb 03, 2019

Very interesting. I got tools and ideas on how to make use of positive psychology in life. very useful in my profession.

By Nhat Quang Le

Feb 01, 2019

Great Course!

By Natalie O'Connor

Jan 27, 2019

Really enjoyed this course because it flowed well from one idea to the next and was highly practical.