Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions by University of Pennsylvania

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

NR

really joyful course. Some things were of course a repetition of "Resilience Skills" I took before, but it was also a lot of new knowledge. The professor's passion about the topic really comes across

LX
Apr 16, 2020

A comprehensive introductory view of validated positive interventions in positive psychology, adopting a hands-on approach in assignments to allow all participants to engage in the practices timely.

126 - 150 of 459 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

By LaCre' H

Aug 22, 2018

This course is presented comprehensively and allows you to think deeper about its content, which is needed for any future endeavors and self inquiry.

By Madeline E M

Oct 8, 2018

This class taught me a lot myself and how to strengthen my relationships with others in a more positive way. Thank you for the opportunity to learn!

By Peter J R

Jun 15, 2020

Outstanding breakdown of positive interventions. The red cape green cape analogies and instruction are worth the entire course. Highly recommended.

By Shilpa R M

Jul 23, 2019

A super module which helps in application of what is learnt.

Very clearly explained.

Loved the way Dr. James explained everything in a clear manner.

By Sharon O

Jun 17, 2018

Thank you Dr. Pawelski! I enjoyed this class very much and I learned a lot. I highly recommend this course for personal and professional purposes.

By Uzma S

Oct 26, 2017

I have completed my Application and intervention course. I really enjoyed it and learned how to apply in real life situation. It was very helpful.

By Alexaundrea W

May 11, 2018

This class was very informative. I enjoyed the teaching style and the external quizzes. There are many books mentioned for outside reading too.

By Robin L J

Sep 29, 2017

This course had many solid actions that anyone can do to improve their lives and situations on many fronts, and on many levels. Well worth it!

By Dave G

May 31, 2017

Excellent course. Very applicable to my own life and already incorporating in service of others. James did an outstanding job on the videos.

By Jennifer F

May 21, 2021

I found this course to be very informative and educational. I look forward to using what I learned in my everyday life and how I help others.

By Hannah P

Aug 27, 2019

Absolutely loved this course. It gave me so many tools to apply and utilize in my own life and in my work with seniors in affordable housing.

By Jo H

Jun 25, 2018

This course is valuable for its clear explanations of tools for goal setting and using character strengths to develop emotional intelligence.

By Tammy E

Apr 1, 2018

I loved the practical nature of this course. I learned much and am working on classroom adaptations of interventions for K-12. Outstanding!

By Nguyen H T

Aug 29, 2019

so active and useful for people who want to follow the course from distance.All the document and concept is easy to understand and memorize.

By Ibrahim Y

Nov 22, 2018

A very great and useful course to take. i encourage everyone to take this course. My gratitude goes to the lectures who put this together.

By Joanne B

Aug 29, 2018

Really interesting and practical discovery of PP application. I got so much from this course for my business and also personally. Thank you

By josefina v

Sep 27, 2017

I loved this course, I enjoyed very much, was a perfect mixed between theory and practiced. I learned very much for my personal experience

By Nora S

Jan 3, 2020

Wonderful course that inspires and motivates to go deeper into Positive Psychology, also raises the importance of positive interventions.

By Oktay

Aug 15, 2019

One of the best online courses that I joined with great insights about the science of happiness and very useful tips for daily practice.

By Marcos M C

Feb 11, 2018

Excellent course, very entertaining and many positive things to apply. I learned new techniques. Thank you Mr. Pawelski . Great Course.

By Jennifer R

Sep 17, 2020

Excellent course with clear objectives. The homework did a nice job of keeping you engaged, while not being overwhelming. Thank you!

By Estela R L

Jul 21, 2019

Buenísimo curso para seguir aprendiendo sobre psicología positiva y aplicando sus estrategias para mejorar el bienestar personal.

By Ankita O

Oct 6, 2017

It is a nice and informative course. Got to learn many practical approaches that can be applied in life and helpful in many ways.

By Danilo P d S

Oct 25, 2020

excellent course, I further improved my knowledge in positive psychology, and I am increasingly excited about this new approach.

By Auli K

Jun 28, 2020

A very interesting way to approach some of the topics in positive psychology. I nice bloke talking on my screen, directly to me.