Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions by University of Pennsylvania

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

LX

Apr 17, 2020

A comprehensive introductory view of validated positive interventions in positive psychology, adopting a hands-on approach in assignments to allow all participants to engage in the practices timely.

JS

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent course. It builds up in the first basic course. Besides theoretical understanding the course provides practical tips which are useful in ones own life as well as in guiding others.

126 - 150 of 397 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

By Marcos M C

Feb 11, 2018

Excellent course, very entertaining and many positive things to apply. I learned new techniques. Thank you Mr. Pawelski . Great Course.

By Jennifer R

Sep 17, 2020

Excellent course with clear objectives. The homework did a nice job of keeping you engaged, while not being overwhelming. Thank you!

By Estela R L

Jul 21, 2019

Buenísimo curso para seguir aprendiendo sobre psicología positiva y aplicando sus estrategias para mejorar el bienestar personal.

By Ankita O

Oct 06, 2017

It is a nice and informative course. Got to learn many practical approaches that can be applied in life and helpful in many ways.

By Auli K

Jun 28, 2020

A very interesting way to approach some of the topics in positive psychology. I nice bloke talking on my screen, directly to me.

By Donatienne N

Oct 12, 2017

Good structure, excellent content, varied practical exercises and tools AND includes the latest research. I highly recommend it.

By Danielle L

Apr 20, 2017

Excellent course that provided informative and motivating material that can be used academically, personally, or professionally.

By Edgar U A V

May 14, 2019

Un Curso muy bien realizado con contenido muy interesante y revelador sobre aspectos de la Psicología Humana. Recomendable 100%

By Orly n

Feb 04, 2020

I enjoyed the course very much!

The teacher is very metodological, and it is easy to understand.

I took a few advise for life :)

By Mahtab Y

May 06, 2017

it was really useful, simple , practical . i learnt a lot from this course and i'm excited using these information in my life.

By Maria C H

This course was discovering trip. I'm more than grateful for the valuable concepts and practices I learned. Thanks very much.

By haiyan w

Sep 04, 2019

I am in totally love with this course, and I would like to come back again to study it over! and it really helps me a lot.

By Manikanta K

Sep 18, 2018

This course helped me to understand how to do surveys on various aspects in well-being and developing goals in daily life.

By Fabiola C O

Mar 24, 2018

Muy realista con los acontecimientos y desarrollado sistemáticamente para cualquier persona interesada en superar su vida.

By Michelle F

Sep 30, 2019

This course covered several interesting topics and used engaging metaphors to make the material more clear and memorable.

By Simona S

Feb 03, 2019

Very interesting. I got tools and ideas on how to make use of positive psychology in life. very useful in my profession.

By Debbie G

Sep 02, 2018

Outstanding presentation and great materials. I learned a lot and am looking forward to the next course in the series.

By Ozrenka

Oct 13, 2019

As the title says, you really get some very useful interventions and knowledge of applications regarding the topic(s).

By Tierney B

Aug 13, 2020

Practical, uplifting tools you can use today! I am so excited to apply these skills to my current job and my dreams!

By Dora T

Amazing course! Lectures are so interesting and useful, and you just want more and more! Amazing lecturer's skills!

By E N

Aug 13, 2020

I love and admire the lecture's approach of teaching with sincerity and respect and Gratitude. Thank you so much.

By Sathish K T

Oct 17, 2019

I loved the content and the assignments which gently nudge is to deepen the learning by applying it in our lives.

By Sundeep K

Oct 14, 2019

Course was insightful and practice in nature. I am easily able to apply many of them to improve my life welling.

By Emilie Z

Jul 02, 2019

Amazing, engaging course! I loved every minute of it and CANNOT wait to keep learning about positive psychology

By Rebecca A B

Aug 20, 2017

Incredibly cool course - learned so much that I can use as a nurse, health and wellness coach, and a professor.