Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions by University of Pennsylvania

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

LX

Apr 17, 2020

A comprehensive introductory view of validated positive interventions in positive psychology, adopting a hands-on approach in assignments to allow all participants to engage in the practices timely.

JS

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent course. It builds up in the first basic course. Besides theoretical understanding the course provides practical tips which are useful in ones own life as well as in guiding others.

151 - 175 of 398 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

By Karolina K

Aug 21, 2019

This is a fantastic course, mainly thanks to its subject matter and excellent lecturers. Heartily recommended!

By Samina N

Oct 19, 2017

Amazing Really very informative and interesting. I will recommend you all who would like to live a great life.

By Stephanie M S

Aug 11, 2020

James made this course accessible and enjoyable. I highly recommend and encourage all to absorb the material.

By Garvin

Jun 13, 2019

The course gives me wide information about applications of Positive Psychology in daily life. Really love it!

By Terry C

Jul 22, 2017

Very interesting as a matter of social science, and very useful as a help to constructing a life well lived!!

By Charles S

Jun 28, 2018

Excellent action-based Positive Psychology course for those who desire to implement positive interventions.

By Todd M S

Jun 30, 2020

Excellent content and presentation. The activities really help promote the content if done with integrity.

By Yasmin A

Dec 19, 2017

Wonderful course. Really enjoyed it and appreciated the depth of information and questions. Made me think.

By Ora N

Jul 05, 2020

The presentation and content are fabulous and the instructor's speaking voice is so clear and well-paced.

By Cristóbal A C G

Aug 22, 2019

Great course, great teacher. It helped me a lot to put into practice the concepts and practices. Thanks !

By Vicky H

Sep 17, 2019

I enjoyed all the modules in this course and gained many more ideas and tools than I initially expected.

By Prathma S

Apr 19, 2018

This course increased my love for positive psychology. It is very informative, insightful and practical.

By Maritza J S

Jul 03, 2017

This course was fantastic for both personal and professional growth. Thank you to James and all at UofP.

By Kirsten A

Jun 16, 2017

Good - a lot of work - but in a good way. Don't feel I did my best - so busy with work and home life...

By Victor B

Sep 02, 2020

Herramientas muy prácticas para ayudar a gente y hacer intervenciones sobre la felicidad para tí mismo.

By Gina B

Nov 03, 2018

Very grateful for all the information and all I have learned and will continue to learn on the subject.

By Virginia S

Jul 31, 2018

This course is great! I finished it with lots of ideas and strategies to implement in my life and work.

By Regina M F B

Jul 28, 2017

This course allowed me to put Positive Psychology into practice in my own life. I highly recommend it.

By Madhya I A C d H

May 22, 2020

I found this course to be rich in different practical and effective techniques to increase well-being.

By Aleksandra C

Apr 23, 2018

It's an amazing course. Very useful and a lot of practical advises for well-being increase. Thank you!

By Natalie O

Jan 27, 2019

Really enjoyed this course because it flowed well from one idea to the next and was highly practical.

By Marta V

Jul 01, 2020

Excellent course about the applications and interventions in Positive Psychology. Highly recommend!

By T T H

Nov 10, 2017

Life changing! Encourages you to grow outside of your "box" from the comfort of your favorite chair!

By Nuala F

Jun 11, 2017

Loved this and found it very useful and practical. Looking forward to continuing to work with you.

By Derrik G

Sep 24, 2019

Truly enjoyed Dr. Pewelshi and his class. I hope to work more closely with his team in the future.