Back to Successful Presentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Presentation by University of Colorado Boulder

Few kinds of communication can have the effect of a powerful presentation. Even a short speech can motivate people to change long-held beliefs or to take action, and a wonderfully delivered speech can transform a normal person into a leader. In this course, Prof. William Kuskin provides a series of pragmatic videos and exercises for successful public speaking and presentations. The course develops through four themes—mastering fear, developing a creative formula, using verbal and body language, and anticipating the room—so that you can discover your personal power as a speaker and give excellent presentations. Successful presentations do not rely on perfect teeth, a deep voice, or an army of scriptwriters. They depend largely on the same skills as successful Business Writing and Graphic Design: clarity, structure, and revision. The goal of the course, therefore, is to enable you to discover your own internal power as a speaker and express it to the world. After this course, with some practice, you will be able to go into any situation and command the room for as long as you like. ...

RP
Jun 25, 2020

Really this course is one of my favorite courses ever the way of professor Cuskin's presentation really mindblowing. It's a highly recommended course for all students or anyone with any background.

JM
Jan 8, 2021

very informative and i’ve learned a lot from this course. its not boring because our instructor, Mr William Kuskin explained every module clearly and I want to take this oppotunity to thank him.

426 - 450 of 529 Reviews for Successful Presentation

By Alte N Y

May 5, 2020

Nice

By SHAH A V

May 3, 2020

good

By Wadema S A

Apr 22, 2020

very

By Sabarinathan M

Apr 13, 2020

good

By Dora j

Apr 10, 2020

Jul 30, 2018

G

By Venkata V A A

Mar 7, 2021

I started the course thinking that 16 hours would be overwhelming but it's not. I take this as a class of psychology of humans and understanding it to act accordingly and confidently. Now i know how to organize the script or to speak for hours based on keywords.Thanks to the university of colorado - coursera for such a great course.

By Bishal D

Feb 19, 2021

The course is very helpful, it helped me to overcome my public fear and gave me a way to deliver content in front of audience, it helped me to know my audience , every aspect of a presentation is clearly described by the instructor.

By Richard M

Dec 26, 2020

I thought this was an excellent course. Actually surpassed expectations. I shared some of the high points with my wife. I'll be able to use the formula and presentation training and wished I completed this course 10 years ago.

By Mohammed R S

May 26, 2021

The course was theoretical for the most part. The concepts were a bit too abstract for my understanding. Could have been very helpful if practical examples were provided for each topic. Other than that, great course.

By Didier B

Sep 9, 2019

I would have loved to have worked on easiest text rather than Shapespear...hard to understand for me. And also to have clear example of "modular content unit". All the rest is OK. Thanks for the training

By Anmol S

Jul 19, 2018

Great course will a model that one can use for different presentation scenarios... though some of the content could have been pruned to make it more to the point. Very nice knowledgeable professor.

By SWAROOP K S

Mar 13, 2021

It was wonderful being a part of this course and the way the speaker explain is innumerable. I thank all the people who have worked on this course to give the student a benifit. Thank u.

By Srinivas M

May 14, 2021

really it is a very good and helpful course and after completing these course. I was confident about presentation and now i know what to do for a presentation to be successful one.