Back to Primate Conservation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Primate Conservation by University of Colorado Boulder

4.4

We are presently facing a potential extinction crisis for the order Primates (and many other life forms). In this course we will learn about threats to primate conservation globally. We will be using the, “Primates in Peril: The World’s 25 Most Endangered Primates 2018-2020” by Schwitzer et al. (2019) as a basis for the discussion of global primate populations. We will investigate conservation status, threats to conservations, success and failures within protecting our closest evolutionary cousins....

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Primate Conservation

By Madad H A S

Dec 30, 2020

Course is valuable in promoting the concept of species conservation and assessing the state of conservation.

By Skye

Feb 21, 2021

This course wasn't very clear in explaining most of the information and you are not allowed to submit your assignments without paying for a certificet which is very bad and it means you cannot finish this course , overall this was not good at all.

By Madeleine C

Aug 1, 2021

Fantastic course! I learned a lot and the course allowed me to explore my interests within primate conservation

By Winston A W

Nov 17, 2020

Excellent, thank you.

By Fabiana F

Nov 30, 2020

Excellent course!

By Björgvin .

Dec 16, 2020

This is a course for children.. TOO EASY!!!!!