Back to Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development by University of Colorado System

In Software Requirements Elicitation for Secure Software Development, we're going to discuss the overall software requirements process as it applies in waterfall, spiral, and agile models. You'll learn about each of these processes and your goals as a software requirements analyst. This is not an easy task! Who do you talk to, when, and what kind of knowledge are you trying to obtain, in any software life cycle? How do you handle obstacles as you go? These are the questions we will focus on answering in this specialization....

MF
Apr 7, 2020

Wonderful Experience, covering all the basic stuff in the course and helps me in my research work by discussing two different research article on requirement elicitation.

JP
Aug 23, 2020

It's easy to start coding, but difficult to organize ideas. Coding is not the start of software development, and this course teaches it.

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development

By Muhammad F

Apr 8, 2020

By Usman A

Oct 9, 2020

This course defines all the basics of elicitation and what problems do we face in the process in a very simple and easy way.

By Divvya.T

Dec 25, 2018

great course to take !

thank you !!

By N V S B L B

Apr 21, 2020

really really a great experience!

By Sulaiman A

Apr 3, 2021

Amazing

By Andrew Z

Dec 27, 2017

I feel that there is good information in this course, but it is sometimes difficult to distill or the information is presented in a way that is a little wordy. Professor Walcott seems very knowledgable in the subject area. I think it may have helped me to have each week themed or to have it more clearly summarized what principals were discussed during sections of lessons (both from a speaking standpoint and in the slides). This course seemed much shorter than other four week courses I have take. Overall I found it helpful enough and I will continue on to the next course in this set of four.

By Suklesh R

Professor seems a little underconfident. A little more training on her presentation skills would benefit her Other than that course and questions are easy which makes this a fun course.

By Emil S

Aug 17, 2020

it felt like the content of all 4 weeks material was about the same thing presented in different words and from different points of view. This course needs a solid "example object" (movie list website or whatever) to demonstrate the main aspects, and more importantly - keep this example throughout the course. Like after talking about certain topic, you switch to this example object and demonstrate how the content of this topic might be applied there

By Henrik S

Apr 13, 2020

This course covers lot of common sense business analyst material. But where is the security aspect of all of this? I had expected the course to cover incorporating security requirements into the solicitation process. Did I miss it?

By Abdulaziz A

Apr 2, 2019

Not as professional as i expected it to be, but it is not bad.

By Eduardo M

May 9, 2018

Very poor

By Yafimchyk A

Jul 14, 2021

I'm fully dissatisfied both with lecturer, particularly her way of presenting the information, and the information presented itself.

Maybe she is a good specialist and knows much, but the lectures are poorly structured, almost all the time the lecturer told the same things with different words and showed inappropriate emotional reactions.

If I hadn't known some things about BA, I would definitely have got lost in all this verbiage and topic to topic jumping.

An experienced BA wouldn't find almost any useful information. What concern's a novice, I'm not sure that these lectures would give the right basis for the start.

I can't understand such high grades for this course.

By Yuliia K

Mar 4, 2018

This course is toooooo general.... it can be ok if you are new in the BA field, otherwise- just waste of time

By JUAN S G P

Aug 24, 2020

By Побеляцкий С Т

Apr 18, 2021

В некоторых презентациях использовали мем что бы под итожить тему, очень классная идея, побольше бы такого

By mary a m

Oct 7, 2019

I have learned a great deal from this course. It brings real life situations into a better perspective.

By Pavan B C

Jun 27, 2020

The instructor has explained everything in systematic way. Overall very good experience

By Dr P M Y

Oct 4, 2020

Very good coverage of the required contents. Very well explained by giving examples.

By Faisal k

Fantastic and enlightening course. Worth the time and highly recommended. !

By Abhilasha V

Jun 4, 2020

Really enjoyed this course and this helps me in brushing up my concepts

By Veeresh b

May 3, 2020

This coures is perfect learning a software development and thank you

Dec 24, 2019

None of the PDF links are opening. They loop back to the same page.