Back to Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development by University of Colorado System

In Software Requirements Elicitation for Secure Software Development, we're going to discuss the overall software requirements process as it applies in waterfall, spiral, and agile models. You'll learn about each of these processes and your goals as a software requirements analyst. This is not an easy task! Who do you talk to, when, and what kind of knowledge are you trying to obtain, in any software life cycle? How do you handle obstacles as you go? These are the questions we will focus on answering in this specialization....

IM

Jan 04, 2019

Fix the platform for your quizzes so the system doesn't deselect the answers I choose when I scroll down the screen.

MM

Oct 07, 2019

I have learned a great deal from this course. It brings real life situations into a better perspective.

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Requirements Gathering for Secure Software Development

Nov 06, 2018

GOOD SUBJECT AND NICE CONCEPTS

By Nikhil A M

Mar 12, 2019

The best and advanced way of learning with COURSERA

By Sahil B

Oct 08, 2018

this course helped me lot in academic

By Sulaiman A

Aug 16, 2018

By Juan P A

Aug 16, 2018

Excelent. Clear and well taught

By Triveni K

Jun 22, 2018

Excellent course, great adviser and educator!

By Rajavel K

Feb 21, 2018

The instructor is too good. And her wit is wonderful.

By Ganachari s

Apr 03, 2019

nice

By Ушаков И

Apr 01, 2019

Great and simple.

By Arshinnikova E

Mar 31, 2019

thank you for the course!

By Navya S S

May 20, 2019

super

By P J

Sep 12, 2019

The course was very useful for me to help in my academics.

By Yeswanth

Sep 05, 2019

It is very useful

By naveen.s

Oct 07, 2019

Good

By mary a m

By vijaya d p

Oct 11, 2018

i have learned many things which i dont known by doing this course

By Samrat M

Jan 22, 2018

More examples may be added to illustrate on how security of a software is impacted if proper care is not taken during requirements gathering phase.

By Andrew Z

Dec 28, 2017

I feel that there is good information in this course, but it is sometimes difficult to distill or the information is presented in a way that is a little wordy. Professor Walcott seems very knowledgable in the subject area. I think it may have helped me to have each week themed or to have it more clearly summarized what principals were discussed during sections of lessons (both from a speaking standpoint and in the slides). This course seemed much shorter than other four week courses I have take. Overall I found it helpful enough and I will continue on to the next course in this set of four.

By Antanina S

Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for the course! It would be helpful to have a tamples of the questions to ask customers to identify their needs concerning new soft ware

By Abdulaziz A

Apr 02, 2019

Not as professional as i expected it to be, but it is not bad.

By Trunov O

Mar 21, 2018

I needed 2 days for this part

By Neeti K

Feb 01, 2018

The graded quiz in each section is too easy.

By Eduardo M