Back to Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online by Google

You made it! Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online is the seventh and final course in the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Certificate. In this course, you’ll explore strategies for building customer loyalty in e-commerce. You’ll also explore specific tools to develop and maintain client relationships. At the end of the course you’ll work through a scenario that demonstrates your ability to deliver a successful e-commerce strategy. Finally, you’ll wrap up the course by building professional development skills. We encourage you to complete courses 1–6 before beginning this course because they provide the foundation necessary to complete the activities at the end of this course. Google employees who currently work in the field will guide you, providing hands-on activities and examples that simulate common digital marketing and e-commerce tasks while showing you some of the best tools and resources used on the job. Learners who complete the seven courses in this program will be prepared to apply for entry-level jobs in digital marketing and e-commerce. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following: - Identify common strategies for building customer loyalty in e-commerce - Understand how to successfully manage client relationships and measure satisfaction - Monitor an e-commerce store’s performance - Update an e-commerce store based on data - Complete a portfolio scenario to prepare for job interviews - Find, apply for, and prepare for interviews and jobs - Put together a portfolio and/or resume to present to employers...

LS

Dec 12, 2022

This course is AMAZING! Whether you're a current practitioner or brand new to digital marketing and ecommerce, this case is amazing. You'll learn so much and be able to apply it immediately.

NG

Sep 27, 2022

Loved it! Thank you so much! I do really feel like I gained all the basic knowledge and terminology of digital marketing; from here I can contiue to build. Let's see where it takes me!

1 - 25 of 165 Reviews for Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online

By Christine R

Jun 5, 2022

I love the flow thru the all of the courses. Maybe Google.coursera can create a book for each course on PDF that people can download that hass all the videos transcripts, readings, etc.. That way peopl can keep it a a reference for the future.

By Karina C

Jul 15, 2022

I had 3 years experience on agency side and still the course was very useful for me to catch up more in-depth on SEO, SEM, Email-marketing and E-commerce. Course has a lot of practical activities which are usually done in the way that not require more than 1 hour. Also there is a great part about tips of doing resume and going through interviews which are super useful and giving cofidence in future steps for moving into career. Strongly recommend this course, the format is very convinient: mixed type of content: video, text, practice. Video are 5-6 min tops, very on point. The only thing I would like to have is the Content list in PDF of all Courses and lessons in them with Skills acquired, helps to organize the information a lot. Thank you for this course Google and Coursera, a lot of value for the price!

By Garrison M

Jun 22, 2022

The e-commerce section focused too much on shopify...

By Yogender S

Sep 3, 2022

Before joining this course, I was having E-commerce and Digital marketing experience

This course helped to me to fine tune my knowledge and gave me lot of insight about unexplored territory.

I highly recommend this course to anyone(experienced or beginner  ) who want to learn about digital marketing and E-commerce.

By Usman A S

Nov 23, 2022

Course is definitely very extensive but very organized. Thumbs up to all the presenters and content creators. Everyone has done an amazing job in bringing this together. Kudos to ALL.

By Michael C

May 10, 2022

Fantastic course that really highlights how to drive customer loyalty and why this matters in today's e-commerce world.

By Jade C

May 10, 2022

The content was interesting, engaging, and flowed nicely. I really enjoyed the resume and interview tips at the end.

By Jenny K

May 10, 2022

Amazing! This is one of the E-Commerce training I have participated in.

By Ndumiso K

Jun 8, 2022

The Overall Course Was Great and Really Beneficial For My Business

By Michael F

Oct 28, 2022

A fantastic course, weve covered so much. I love the fact that you can complete this at your own pace, this has allowed me to complete the course a lot sooner than if I had to go to class or webinars.

Thanks Google and Coursera - I am sure the course will stand me in good stead to get my first role in Digital Marketing after spending the last 20 years in Accountancy!

Good luck to everyone and keep on it - one video / task at a time "you got this"

By Carlton C

Oct 30, 2022

I truely enjoyed this course , it was a great way to learn new skills and sharpen skills i havent used in a while . i would recomened to those trying to get into digital marketing/ ecommerce . i would also recommend this course for proffesionals looking to retune ,master thier craft or update skill set. it was an all in one program well worth the entre free.

By Muhammad A

Dec 24, 2022

Google Digital Marketing and ecommerce Certification is definitely worth it. It’s a great course to follow if you want to break into digital marketing. There are just so many options out there in the digital world. But this specific online course by Google is truly the most efficient way to grow your digital marketing and ecommerce knowledge and skills.

By Rishik N

Dec 24, 2022

For me, the Google Career Certificate in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce was a fantastic experience. I gained a lot of new skills and tools for online marketing products and services. Each instructor in the course was inspiring and motivational. I would suggest this course to anybody interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing or e-commerce.

By Stefano P

Aug 27, 2022

I have been really impressed with these courses. Aside from the great advantage of being able to attend them at my own pace and in the places that suit me best, the way they are conducted and the topics covered really allow anyone who is interested to create a base for starting to work and give the tools to build a career

By Shradha A

Nov 20, 2022

I really enjoyed this course. And while I was a consumer who shops in my everyday life, now I get to be the Person who provides the value to the consumers and learning that whole process was phenomenal. I would like to thank my instructor Mike for this wonderful journey Thank You!

By Dawn E

Jan 27, 2023

Very well presented course in all sections. The instructors were easy to understand and the projects throughout were well thought out, challenging and beneficial. I applaud Google for putting together such a well organized course and look forward to utilizing my new found skills.

By Ramon C

Nov 27, 2022

Great Experience. After finishing this course I feel confident to Apply all this new set of skills. It was also very helpful to clarify my career path and the next steps that I need to take in order to fulfill my professional goals

By Jamal J

Nov 8, 2022

Thank you Coursera and Google. This course was a very engaging and interesting one.

By completing this course, you will have the skills and tools to start or build your career in the digital marketing and e-commerce field.

By Lindsay S

Dec 12, 2022

By Nicole G

Sep 28, 2022

By Dani L

Jul 22, 2022

This program provides valuable and actionable information that can actually be used in the workforce. I am really enjoed reviewing digital marketing and e-commerce concepts.

By Muhammad A Y

Jul 12, 2022

i have learn about the importance of digital marketing e-commerce and explore how to build strong customer relationships. thanks alot to google and love coursera

By Denise D

Oct 14, 2022

Well done!! I believe I have developed a thorough overview on how to perform effectively as a Digital Media or E-Commerce Specialist. This program is AMAZING!!!

By William M

Jul 17, 2022

The courses were well designed and easy to understand. It will be more rich if we introduce practical assignments graded by peers. Thank you for this new skill.

By Johnny S

Sep 19, 2022

Outstanding course! Well done Google. And a shout out to all the instructors - you're passion for what you do shone through the lessons. Cheers!