Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

AS
Nov 13, 2020

The best course on its category. I liked the DIY and peer assignments method and the useful exemples and explanations of the teacher. Can't wait to start the next course of this certification.

AM
Sep 23, 2020

I am so glad that I enrolled in this certification. I learnt so many new things and I really like the instructor's teaching style. I can't wait to begin the next course in this certification.

1 - 25 of 110 Reviews for Social Media Management

By ED C A

Oct 22, 2020

Easy to go through, but it’s also very thorough. When they told you they’re going to get you ready for an entry level job in social media management, they meant it. You’ll find all the things you need to further your social media management skills. The outputs every week are good for practice too and the lectures are structured well. 10/10 would recommend for beginners.

By Muhammad F B Y

Nov 14, 2020

I really loved the final test for this course since it's very hands-on and required us to use our theoretical knowledge and skills onto the content given to be able to answer the questions.

By divyansh k

Oct 14, 2020

I am a professional digital marketer and have my own agency. I took this course to refresh my knowledge and get more in depth insights from facebook itself.

By Carolina J

Nov 20, 2020

Very good course, clear, concise, with very good examples and practical exercises. An excellent complement to Course 1. Anke is an excellent instructor, she explains very well, she spreads her enthusiasm for the subjects. The slides and graphic are of very good quality.

Muy buen curso, claro, conciso, con muy bueno ejemplos y ejercicios prácticos. Un excelente complemento del Curso 1. Anke es excelente instructora, explica muy bien, contagia su entusiasmo por los temas. Los slides y ayudas graficas son de muy buena calidad.

By Lim F Y

Nov 3, 2020

I love the instructor! Her voice is clear and soothing, her accent and intonation is interesting and everything that came out of her mouth just stay in my brain. The classes were never boring an as a non-native English speaker, I don't even have the need to turn on the subtitle. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. The course-mates are all helpful and I like the hands on experiences and discussions. I definitely benefited from this course.

By Ann K P

Oct 26, 2020

This course is going to give you activities that would allow you to experience what a social media manager plays in a business. More than the type of posts and how to measure them, you will discover how every content and measurement should always be aligned with a business' goals.

By Laurence L R

Nov 12, 2020

All you'll need to learn and gain in the course are all covered in each module of the course. Very well organized lecture and videos. This will really open an opportunity for everyone who will and take the course. Great Job Facebook.

By Marin V

Nov 19, 2020

I like that the course is really practical. Each week you have an assignment to practice what you have learned. Since I learn to use the knowledge for my own business, it was great that I could use it immediately for my business.

By Zulkifli B M

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of input received in this course help me to gain my knowledge in order to manage my social media business page. Thanks a lot. I'm very grateful to have this course as one of my long lists of course enrolled in Coursera.

By Nitin A

Oct 7, 2020

A really very great course week 3 and 4 were awsome ,hope to see more useful content in next courses . The ellaborative answer section in quiz were you have write the answer in words should be made more specific and certain.

By Ayush D

Sep 25, 2020

This course exceeded my expectations. So many deep insights which I never would have known exist, have been so aptly discussed. The instructor does a phenomenal job of keeping all lectures highly engaging and relatable.

By Dianna A

Sep 26, 2020

This course is so much fun. I enjoyed making content and the content calendar. Looking forward to the next course! I also like the professor's tone and voice. She spoke softly but full of enthusiasm and excitement.

By Slimani A

Nov 14, 2020

By Contreras M

Oct 27, 2020

Excellent course. Easy to understand for beginners and with a lot of practical information to apply. I really enjoyed it and learned how to manage social media basic communication for business

By ALMAS M

Sep 24, 2020

By Xaverius x

Nov 4, 2020

Great course. A lot of knowledge. In-depth information. Many examples. Excellent delivery of teaching from Ms. Anke. Very clear instruction and helpful tool for doing peer assignments.

By Norashra O

Nov 19, 2020

Great studies case /example from MNC/biz owners for further understanding on the social media management and have good insights on the social media marketing in FB/IG

By Hazel A C

Oct 9, 2020

Informative and engaging. The exercises were achievable and helped to put me in the place of someone managing a social media account. I liked that hands-on aspect.

By Ursula D S

Nov 1, 2020

This course has everything that I could ask for! Thank you so much for the very precise and detailed module - my future success will surely be credited to you! ♥️

By Jacopo G

Oct 20, 2020

Great course, I have been in this area for a long time, but I found it still very useful and with interesting ideas that helped me to deepen my knowledge!

By Peniel A A

Nov 6, 2020

The course is precise on what you really need to learn. Love it so much and I am inspired not just to work for someone but to create my own page. Thanks

By Janette F

Nov 17, 2020

Very helpful skills in managing social media marketing. I created a social media calendar spreadsheet for the first time with the help of this class

By Solomon J M

Oct 3, 2020

The course was great! The tutorials were very clear, easy to understand, the assignments were hands-on and thus gave you the experience you needed.

By Aileen M G D

Oct 29, 2020

thank you so much coursera. I really learned a lot and I know that all my learnings will help me get through my social media management career

By Micah S C

Nov 5, 2020

I like this course so much. It is interactive and the structure of the lessons is well-thought of. I really learned a lot. Thank you!