Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GC
Jan 1, 2021

I love this course. Examples are specific and in detail. I love that the samples are like a reference to our activites. The instructor speaks clearly and easy to understand, uses common words.

1 - 25 of 312 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Muhammad F B Y

Nov 14, 2020

I really loved the final test for this course since it's very hands-on and required us to use our theoretical knowledge and skills onto the content given to be able to answer the questions.

By Melissa M

Dec 3, 2020

Loved all the information that was provided in this course. I'm a visual person, so I love the fact that we get to practice what we learn as we go. Makes things much clearer. Thank you!

By Lim F Y

Jan 1, 2021

I love the instructor! Her voice is clear and soothing, her accent and intonation is interesting and everything that came out of her mouth just stays in my brain. The classes were never boring and as a non-native English speaker, I don't even have the need to turn on the subtitle. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. The course-mates are all helpful and I like the hands on experiences and discussions. I definitely benefited from this course.

By ED C A

Oct 22, 2020

Easy to go through, but it’s also very thorough. When they told you they’re going to get you ready for an entry level job in social media management, they meant it. You’ll find all the things you need to further your social media management skills. The outputs every week are good for practice too and the lectures are structured well. 10/10 would recommend for beginners.

By divyansh k

Oct 14, 2020

I am a professional digital marketer and have my own agency. I took this course to refresh my knowledge and get more in depth insights from facebook itself.

By Bin J

Feb 9, 2021

The class is great, but there is something wrong with the certificate 'FACEBOOK' logo.

By Carolina J

Nov 20, 2020

Very good course, clear, concise, with very good examples and practical exercises. An excellent complement to Course 1. Anke is an excellent instructor, she explains very well, she spreads her enthusiasm for the subjects. The slides and graphic are of very good quality.

Muy buen curso, claro, conciso, con muy bueno ejemplos y ejercicios prácticos. Un excelente complemento del Curso 1. Anke es excelente instructora, explica muy bien, contagia su entusiasmo por los temas. Los slides y ayudas graficas son de muy buena calidad.

By Carina M d P

Dec 29, 2020

Great course and an equally excellent teacher! I learned a lot which is so much refreshing and inspiring, too. All the tools, insights, and learnings are what I'll bring when I finally land some gigs as a Social Media Manager. Or maybe pursue this career in Social Media Marketing later on. I am looking forward to exploring other interesting opportunities in this field aside from content writing or content strategy which I do now. Thank you, Coursera!

By Fhaiza

Jan 24, 2021

By Wissam s

Dec 17, 2020

This course is rich in valuable information and many examples that have contributed to consolidating the information

I recommend it to everyone who wants to enter the world of social media marketing

By Contreras M

Oct 27, 2020

Excellent course. Easy to understand for beginners and with a lot of practical information to apply. I really enjoyed it and learned how to manage social media basic communication for business

By Osmara ( O L

Feb 10, 2021

I think the assignments in the form of projects are solid application for what was learned. Additionally, when one gets somethign wrong on a quiz one is directed to the vidoe that covers that information. I did have an issue with my last quiz. I felt my answer was correct using the data provided, but I did not know how to review it with an instructor, but that may be that I have more to learn about how all this works.

Last thought- sometimes navigating through assignment submission was not smooth and trying to figure things out took some time, which can be a problem for many of us who seem to keep running out of time!

However, all in all, the course was very much worth it and I was able to use all the knowledge I learned to give a client management advice that he was very grateful for- so thank you!

By Nyan H A

Jan 6, 2021

That's great for very important for business to create content ideas and content calendar. Coursera is very good presentation for Facebook Social Media Marketing. Thanks a lot for learning with your!

Best Regards,

Nyan Htat Aung

By Sebastian L M

Feb 23, 2021

I really liked this course, I found that the practical part with the final calendar was quite difficult but very interesting and significantly helped me to learn more about content organization. (Spanish: Realmente me gusto este curso, encontre que la parte practica con el calendario final fue bastante dificil pero muy interesante y significativamente me ayudo a aprender mas sobre la organizacion de contenidos.)

By Mohamad A A U

Dec 2, 2020

Social Media Management course has taught me a lot and enabled me to navigate between different social media platforms. It is informative, interesting and great for learners who have interest in developing skills and become well-informed about Facebook and Instagram. Materials are really interesting. Thanks for this course!

By Ann K P

Oct 26, 2020

This course is going to give you activities that would allow you to experience what a social media manager plays in a business. More than the type of posts and how to measure them, you will discover how every content and measurement should always be aligned with a business' goals.

By Mishael D

Feb 10, 2021

This course was very fun and engaging. I learned a substantial amount about creating a business account on social media and I understood how to push my awareness online. I am excited to pursue the next course in this group and I hope I will start my own business soon.

By Edel K R

Jan 11, 2021

This is an important course for those who wants to learn more about managing your social media accounts for your businesses, not only this course will teach you of know-hows but also teaches the students tips and examples so they can be a better social media marketer.

By Amna H

Nov 29, 2020

Enjoyed learning all about social media posts and how to manage them. Its a must for every marketer whether an expert or not to take this course. Even if you are not a marketer taking this course will help you boost your social media!

By Laurence L R

Nov 12, 2020

All you'll need to learn and gain in the course are all covered in each module of the course. Very well organized lecture and videos. This will really open an opportunity for everyone who will and take the course. Great Job Facebook.

By Marin V

Nov 19, 2020

I like that the course is really practical. Each week you have an assignment to practice what you have learned. Since I learn to use the knowledge for my own business, it was great that I could use it immediately for my business.

By Angelica L

Dec 1, 2020

Social Media Management Course is very helpful for those who want to be a Social Media Manager. It is very detailed and beginner-friendly. I learned a lot from branding to content creation. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

By Raúl A M P

Nov 25, 2020

The learning has been significant, the step-by-step course guides us, and with the conviction that everything learned will be put into practice every day. The course is of great personal and business importance. Thanks a lot.

By Zulkifli B M

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of input received in this course help me to gain my knowledge in order to manage my social media business page. Thanks a lot. I'm very grateful to have this course as one of my long lists of course enrolled in Coursera.

By Nitin A

Oct 7, 2020

A really very great course week 3 and 4 were awsome ,hope to see more useful content in next courses . The ellaborative answer section in quiz were you have write the answer in words should be made more specific and certain.