Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

26 - 50 of 506 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Sebastian L M

Feb 23, 2021

I really liked this course, I found that the practical part with the final calendar was quite difficult but very interesting and significantly helped me to learn more about content organization. (Spanish: Realmente me gusto este curso, encontre que la parte practica con el calendario final fue bastante dificil pero muy interesante y significativamente me ayudo a aprender mas sobre la organizacion de contenidos.)

By Anuraj D

Mar 17, 2021

Best Course Ever with full of practical Knowledge. I love this course really because this course gives me a clear understanding of Social Media Marketing and now I'm very confident to pursue my career as a social media marketer and I would like to thanks the Instructors and the Coursera team who puts all possible efforts to share this course with us. Thank you so much!!

By Jean D

Mar 24, 2021

Super love this course! It's clear, concise and the assignments are challenging but it really sharpens your understanding of the topic as well as practice doing the lessons yourself. I love learning from my peers' answers as well. This course made me more confident in my choices of creating contents and the calendar hack was so helpful!

By Mohamad A A U

Dec 2, 2020

Social Media Management course has taught me a lot and enabled me to navigate between different social media platforms. It is informative, interesting and great for learners who have interest in developing skills and become well-informed about Facebook and Instagram. Materials are really interesting. Thanks for this course!

By Wambazu E

Apr 18, 2021

Very insightful!! Most interesting part has been learning how to create a social media content calendar. For the little time i have been doing social media management on of my biggest challenges was brainstorming content to share but now i have a clear strategy on how to get engaging content. Thanks Coursera and facebook

By Wendy R

Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course, it was practical teaching us how to create content for various Social Media Platforms. The course taught us to audit social media content as well as each Social Media Platform. The course taught us how to interpret data (or rather Insights) from various social media platforms.

By Ann K P

Oct 26, 2020

This course is going to give you activities that would allow you to experience what a social media manager plays in a business. More than the type of posts and how to measure them, you will discover how every content and measurement should always be aligned with a business' goals.

By Nausherwan N B

May 26, 2021

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the Coursera Team and my Instructor Ms Anke for developing this course which I enjoyed doing thoroughly and as I am progressing in this specialization , I am beginning to enjoy , as obviously it's the evolution of one's learning .

By Maissa A

Apr 8, 2021

The course is very well-structured; the instructor, the material, and the presentation are all very engaging, smooth, and clear. I appreciated the course because it gave me insights not just into social media marketing, but marketing in general and project management as well.

By Mishael D

Feb 10, 2021

This course was very fun and engaging. I learned a substantial amount about creating a business account on social media and I understood how to push my awareness online. I am excited to pursue the next course in this group and I hope I will start my own business soon.

By Edel K R

Jan 11, 2021

This is an important course for those who wants to learn more about managing your social media accounts for your businesses, not only this course will teach you of know-hows but also teaches the students tips and examples so they can be a better social media marketer.

By Shakeel A

May 26, 2021

I was using facebook and instagram from very long time, but I was not aware of the complete options, this course provided thourough knowledge and practical experience. The teaching style of the instructor and grip over the course is awesome

By Amna H

Nov 29, 2020

Enjoyed learning all about social media posts and how to manage them. Its a must for every marketer whether an expert or not to take this course. Even if you are not a marketer taking this course will help you boost your social media!

By Laurence L R

Nov 12, 2020

All you'll need to learn and gain in the course are all covered in each module of the course. Very well organized lecture and videos. This will really open an opportunity for everyone who will and take the course. Great Job Facebook.

By Marin V

Nov 19, 2020

I like that the course is really practical. Each week you have an assignment to practice what you have learned. Since I learn to use the knowledge for my own business, it was great that I could use it immediately for my business.

By Angelica L

Dec 1, 2020

Social Media Management Course is very helpful for those who want to be a Social Media Manager. It is very detailed and beginner-friendly. I learned a lot from branding to content creation. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

By Raúl A M P

Nov 25, 2020

The learning has been significant, the step-by-step course guides us, and with the conviction that everything learned will be put into practice every day. The course is of great personal and business importance. Thanks a lot.

By Zulkifli B M

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of input received in this course help me to gain my knowledge in order to manage my social media business page. Thanks a lot. I'm very grateful to have this course as one of my long lists of course enrolled in Coursera.

By Nitin A

Oct 7, 2020

A really very great course week 3 and 4 were awsome ,hope to see more useful content in next courses . The ellaborative answer section in quiz were you have write the answer in words should be made more specific and certain.

By Kajal K

Nov 29, 2020

I did never think of all the kind of metrics and analysis that one has to do for posts on social media. this was a real eyeopener. The course content was lengthy but enough to learn at ease. The instructor is exceptional.

By Ayush D

Sep 25, 2020

This course exceeded my expectations. So many deep insights which I never would have known exist, have been so aptly discussed. The instructor does a phenomenal job of keeping all lectures highly engaging and relatable.

By Eleni V

Dec 19, 2020

Really loved and hated the final exercise which could not be solved in any other way, you really had to pay attention to it which is fair for a FB course. Well done, great job plus I learned a ton of things! thank you!

By VANESA M C

Jul 23, 2021

This course helps you understand which platforms to use for your publications, as well as learn to plan a content calendar and audit this content to improve strategies. It is an excellent course with a great teacher.

By Dianna A

Sep 26, 2020

This course is so much fun. I enjoyed making content and the content calendar. Looking forward to the next course! I also like the professor's tone and voice. She spoke softly but full of enthusiasm and excitement.

By Friedrich R

Dec 1, 2020

This course provided me with a lot of insight as to how much work really goes into managing social media content, and I'd recommend it to anybody wanting to learn more in-depth information on this subject.