Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

151 - 175 of 506 Reviews for Social Media Management

By ELIZABETH A

Mar 16, 2021

Very challenging course but learned so much about managing social media marketing and engagement.

By Paula G F

Oct 28, 2020

Amazing! Could not stop going forward to know more and more! Excellent course, excellent teacher!

By Angie S S A

Jun 3, 2021

Educación de alta calidad, la mejor información y formación sobre social media en un sólo lugar.

By OritseMeyiwa B

Jan 18, 2021

I learnt so much that I used to take some things for granted. I am better skilled and equip now.

By Sharif M

Dec 20, 2020

I am glad to learn more things about social media from this course. Thanks a lot our instructor.

By Shahriar A

Jul 1, 2021

This course is Very informative and organizes so nicely that any can start from any background.

By Tasmia A

Jun 16, 2021

I​ enjoed this class very much. Thank you to all the professors who teached us so many things!

By MARIAM S

Dec 9, 2020

Very interesting course. I enjoyed it, everything is explained detailed.

Thank you once again.

By Iresha D G

Jun 2, 2021

This course covers all the mention parts in the course content very well. Highly recommended!

By Rinoj R N

Jun 2, 2021

She explains it so well and the assignments are well curated for the course. Learned a lot!!

By Dionysis M

May 11, 2021

That was a informative and well-structured course which provided really "hands-on" knowledge

By WILSON M

Dec 17, 2020

Excellent, the information is very specific and the practical exercises make you learn more

By Mahruf I

Oct 7, 2020

It's been a wonderful experience while doing this one, basic stuff however it's a good one

By Cecilia R K

Mar 22, 2021

The course was easy to understand, and well-explained, and with an good way of lecturing.

By Oshemi O

Feb 10, 2021

Loved, loved my teacher!! Everything was so relatable, easy to understand and enjoyable.

By Adz M

Dec 18, 2020

I learned so much from you. You highlighted important things on social media management.

By Annel R

Nov 26, 2020

This course is great for beginners who want to learn more about Social Media Management.

By Ma. L M

Nov 23, 2020

Very helpful and you will learn a lot, for beginners and for a practicing professionals.

By NENYE N

Jul 21, 2021

Did not think I could do better without this course insight.... Instructions is concise

By Dominique M

Jan 4, 2021

Very clear, thorough, and exciting course on social media management by Anke Audenaert.

By Pwint P Y

Dec 15, 2020

I was really enjoyed learning this course I got a lot of content management knowledge

By Mary G S

Nov 15, 2020

Thank you so much. This will help me a lot! Thanks to the instructor and to COURSERA.

By Shanae D R

Feb 18, 2021

The course is really insightful and challenging. Anka is really an engaging speaker!

By David F

Jan 19, 2021

very good course, Templates, videos and readings concise and clear. Don't hesitate.