Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

51 - 75 of 500 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Jairo Y M C

Jan 17, 2021

I am very thankful to Coursera and Facebook for putting together such a great course. It was detailed, comprehensive, practical, and it's surely a top entry-level skill for aspiring social media managers.

By Gaisina Z

May 3, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

By Rafiq N S

Mar 4, 2021

By Edison R C

Nov 29, 2020

Part 2 it's fundamental for the main goal in this journey as Social Media Marketing Professional.

I'm learning quickly because the instructor is great. I can't wait to continue with the next course.

By naima b

Jul 27, 2021

I d like to thank the Institute Coursera for its generosity and also would like to thank the instructor, Dr.Anke, for her effort and her kindness.

I love you Coursera, you are my hero.

Warm Regards.

By Glenda d C

Jan 2, 2021

I love this course. Examples are specific and in detail. I love that the samples are like a reference to our activites. The instructor speaks clearly and easy to understand, uses common words.

By Slimani A

Nov 14, 2020

The best course on its category. I liked the DIY and peer assignments method and the useful exemples and explanations of the teacher. Can't wait to start the next course of this certification.

By ALMAS M

Sep 24, 2020

I am so glad that I enrolled in this certification. I learnt so many new things and I really like the instructor's teaching style. I can't wait to begin the next course in this certification.

By Xaverius x

Nov 4, 2020

Great course. A lot of knowledge. In-depth information. Many examples. Excellent delivery of teaching from Ms. Anke. Very clear instruction and helpful tool for doing peer assignments.

By Shawn K

Feb 10, 2021

I am learning a lot about marketing on Social Media. Still working on how to set things up and best practices but this is a great course for that. looking forward to the next module.

By Muneer N S A

Jan 5, 2021

I couldn't access to the last course (Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone)

Overall, The course was really Interesting... Learnt a lot more than I was thinking..

By James W

Dec 18, 2020

The Course has surpassed my expectation and the Moderator is amazing in expression and the way she delivers her teaching. It will go a long way I see and manage Social Media.

By donita p

Dec 11, 2020

This was a motivational course, it was quite exciting and the experience was awesome! I have learnt a great deal and I can't wait to put my new found knowledge into practice.

By Eduardo M G L

Feb 28, 2021

Excellent teacher, great content, it´s the second course of the certification that i had finished, great investment. Keep learning with coursera. Eduardo from Mexico City.

By Martika J

Mar 8, 2021

I really learned a lot in this course! It really went in-depth on marketing for each platform, and I got a lot of valuable takeaways. I'm ready to go on to the next course!

By JACOB N O F

Feb 3, 2021

An excellent course, it gives you very important information and tips to improve any kind of business on social media, now I want to take the others on this especialization

By Mina N

Jan 2, 2021

I watched many social media course...I can this course is outstanding from all of them..If you need to learn practical ,Useful ,real skill..this course is a correct choice

By Mahmoud M

Jul 13, 2021

The course was very deep, simplified, and overflowing with knowledge and information. It was a basic building block for managing and evaluating content, thank you Anka

By Norashra O

Nov 19, 2020

Great studies case /example from MNC/biz owners for further understanding on the social media management and have good insights on the social media marketing in FB/IG

By Matthew D

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent course - very informative, and well paced. Instruction, quizzes, and evaluations were helpful to gradually gain knowledge on this subject. Highly recommend

By Ribeiro D G

Apr 13, 2021

Excellent course with practical projects evaluated by other students of this course. Presentation and speech are really clear and easy to understand. I do recommend.

By Alex D T

Dec 20, 2020

Great learning experience. The professor was very articulate and the examples we very inspiring. I am looking forward for more. Thank you Professor Anke Audenaert.

By Marie L

Jun 14, 2021

T​his course is excellent i even recommend this course with my friend to give it a try. Thank you so much and i look forward to the next step from this social media

By Hazel A C

Oct 9, 2020

Informative and engaging. The exercises were achievable and helped to put me in the place of someone managing a social media account. I liked that hands-on aspect.

By JAIMIN V

Dec 8, 2020

This is a really nice course for beginner and who wants to learn more about social media management and social media marketing. Awesome experience in this course.