Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

101 - 125 of 505 Reviews for Social Media Management

By WILDO P P

Apr 23, 2021

You'll learn everything you want to know about Social Media Management. Best course.

Everything you want to know about your insight and else

By Lara b d

Feb 8, 2021

learn a lot about how to manage properly the social media, how complete the files in order to understand which are the best options for us.

By Katie P

Apr 16, 2021

Really insightful, especially the analytics - I can't wait to get to work and audit my clients platforms to help them grow. Thank you!

By Stefanos K

Jan 5, 2021

Great course and Anke was the best instructor I've had so far. Wish I will have more courses with her as the instructor in the future.

By Micah S C

Nov 5, 2020

I like this course so much. It is interactive and the structure of the lessons is well-thought of. I really learned a lot. Thank you!

By Elishah Y

Nov 2, 2020

I am a professional digital marketer. I took this course to refresh my knowledge and get more in-depth insights from Facebook itself.

By Julián L R

Jan 11, 2021

Curso muy interesante sobre la construcción de una marca con las redes sociales, la estructura de los post y cómo medir su eficacia.

By Orlando R

Dec 29, 2020

Excellent content and methodology to teach us the great and innovative of the virtual world put at the service of business. Thanks

By Martin U

Jan 25, 2021

Great course, I can use in in my job and also in my business. Highly recommended with Anke Andenaert, she explains really nicely.

By Bonaventure O

Dec 8, 2020

thank you for this amazing course. I was engaged in each video and text. I recieved a lot of practical knowledge and insights.

By Cherry J Q

Nov 30, 2020

I really learned and enjoy this course! I love how Ms. Anke clearly delivers every topic of this course! Great job! Thank you!

By SOUNGALO O

Feb 17, 2021

the course very well done the content is good the videos as well as the homework I thank the teacher Anke Audenaert very much

By Katherine M R A

Nov 19, 2020

I've truly learned a lot and I can't wait to apply my Social Media Management skills to my own online retail shop. Thank you!

By Basak U

Jan 26, 2021

Anke Audenaert is a great tutor. The content of this course is broken down very well and it was an easy learning experience.

By Varun D

Nov 2, 2020

This course comprehensively covers all aspects of social media management necessary for professionals in the industry today

By Matthew A

Mar 14, 2021

Thanks, Coursera for this inspiration, I am very grateful, and this will also be a step for me to be able to help others

By brndn g

Nov 10, 2020

Wonderful course! Now Facebook analytics make sense to. Great info about creating content for beginners. Will recommend.

By Arianna P

Sep 21, 2020

The course is great for students and professional who want to learn up to date information about social media management

By Chia C S

Jul 17, 2021

Greatly appreciate, I have created something from nothing because of this course, many thanks to Ms. Anke and Coursera.

By Vaishnavi S N

Aug 1, 2021

It was very helpful, and all the tasks added value and experience to the learning. Can't wait to put this all in use!

By Angelo A

Oct 15, 2020

There are some discrepancies on the timing of quiz in between videos and that sometimes the subtitles are not aligned

By Barchinoy A

Jul 17, 2021

I will start studying next month. I want to finish my first course this month. I will start the 2nd year in August.

By Irfan S Y

Feb 4, 2021

such a great online course. and it's free as well. amazing. love the lecture, the content, and the journey overall.

By Carlos A O A

Nov 17, 2020

Excelente curso muy completo, muy actualizado y todas las herramientas recomendadas para trabajar súper excelentes.

By Suhaina S

Oct 24, 2020

Exactly the course I'm looking for to know more about social media management. Wowed by the useful content shared.