Back to Software Design as an Abstraction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Design as an Abstraction by University of Colorado System

The design step in developing software has some unique characteristics. First of all, it’s the only step where drawing pictures of things is the norm. Why is that? What do pictures do that other representations cannot do? Pictures have varying levels of detail; pictures have context. Pictures…paint a picture. Why are these things important? In this course, too, we begin looking at other disciplines (building architecture is a favorite one) for lessons on design....

AS

Sep 07, 2019

Really good course with lot of real examples and experiences shared by the Trainer.\n\nHelps me to Improve my thinking of software development and design as an Engineer.

JB

Mar 17, 2018

Great experience!! Would love to share with my friends. Thank You So Much.

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Software Design as an Abstraction

By David B

Nov 21, 2018

Exceptionally good teaching makes this course excellent.

By Prince T D

Apr 06, 2018

Excellent course, I would recommend this to those getting started in software development, or those who already know software i.e studied CS but never interested in theory but need a higher abstraction of how things can be interlinked together

By Purumandra K

Apr 07, 2018

very good

By Abhishek K

Mar 30, 2018

Best course to understand about Designing aspects

By Jose G

Mar 30, 2018

Great material and kowledge

By JATIN B

Mar 17, 2018

Great experience!! Would love to share with my friends. Thank You So Much.

By John W

May 04, 2018

Fantastic accessible course for those interested in software design

By Ashish S

Sep 07, 2019

By Michael L

Sep 15, 2019

Great course, exceptional teacher. Professor Glock will be missed!

By Himank

Mar 04, 2018

Best Course I've ever done.

By Anderson F e S