Back to Supply Chain Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master the supplier selection process and supplier segmentation. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to find the right vendors and maintain the right relationship with any one of your existing suppliers....

AA

Jun 24, 2020

I've learned a lot of thing about sourcing in supply chain management. Why sourcing is so important to supply chain and many more thing will get to learned. Thank you professor and coursera.

YA

Mar 10, 2020

The course was very informative and contains lots of useful information. It is up to a point and very interesting that the instructor provide real life examples for easier understanding.

1 - 25 of 244 Reviews for Supply Chain Sourcing

By Glaucia B

Jun 12, 2019

Great course from Supply Chain Management Specialization. The professor is great and cover a lot of important topics in a very easy to understand way.

I totally recommend this course.

By Mohammad S A

Feb 13, 2019

3.5/5

A lot of methodical material. I don't have enough work experience therefore some stuff were not clear to me. I have noted that I am being on the same page when I am discussing with others. So I feel like I did well. I just didn't enjoy it that much comparing to the last three courses. But, don't get me wrong I know I will get it once I start working in a location where sourcing would be a major thing via reading back the materials. I believe the links and the article should be updated to examples are happening nowadays so people can relate more to the encounter examples.

By Youra A

By Danai S

Feb 02, 2019

What supply chain sourcing is?, is an introduction to supply chain and sourcing, offering an opportunity to discuss. Taking this course online with coursera.org. Check it out!

By Victor H C G

Mar 24, 2020

Es un curso muy entretenido y te da un panorama sobre lo que se debe de considerar dentro del departamento de compras y estrategias para llevar una buena cadena de suministro.

By Martha G V

May 24, 2018

Me gusto todas las nuevas técnicas sobre registro de proveedores y las tendencias en el mundo para el proceso de selección y evaluación de proveedores.

By Youssef G

Dec 25, 2018

I think it would be more beneficial if this course is based upon case studies instead of having to use examples from our personal life.

Thanks

By Mohammad A U K

Mar 10, 2020

It's my pleasure that, with the guidance of such a great course instructor Professor Rudolf Leuschner , I have learnt a lot about Supply Chain sourcing. Entire course was so well designed that it allows me to explore the tools of sourcing and hopefully will make me an ideal professionals of Supply Chain Management. Lastly want to say, Thank you very much Sir Rudolf Leuschner.

By Bruno B

Apr 19, 2020

I was really happy about this course. I noticed that there is a progression through specializations, where several bits of information from previous modules improved my understanding of this one. I have been enjoying the videos, exercises and suggested reading, and I find the assignments very involving! My sincere thanks to the organizers of this course!

By Qianqiang L

Mar 13, 2019

A very good introductory course on supply chain sourcing. I did find one thing difficult for me: the ways the questions are structured are hard to understand for me as a non-English native speaker. I don't know why, but it'll be great if they're structured more easily to get. Thanks.

By Molly T

Jul 15, 2017

Loved this course, and the teacher was engaging and fun to listen to while still being informative. Putting this course on my resume helped me switch my career path from being a restaurant server to an operations representative for a major transportation company. Thank you so much!

By Ravinder S

Sep 03, 2019

It is a good course either you are new to procurement or already working in procurement. This will help to understand many points (mentioned in this course) e.g. Kraljic Matrix, Supplier segmentation, strategic sourcing, etc. and can be used in you supply chain sourcing job.

By Arka R

Sep 29, 2017

This course proved very useful for me to quickly get started with some basic concepts of Supply Chain. I am developing a blockchain application to simplify procure to pay process; what I learnt here has helped me create Analytics driven use-cases to manage suppliers.

By MANJUNATHA B B

Oct 29, 2019

Thanks to professor Rudolf Leuschner and Coursera for providing us the opportunity to learn and understand the sourcing fundamentals. Undoubtedly I can say, this course is a foundation for beginners and helps experienced people to brush up their fundamentals

By Ricardo V F

Jun 14, 2018

A critical course in this specialization, as sourcing is one of the most important areas within Supply Chain. Thank you for this opportunity to confirm my knowledge and 20 years experience in the field.

By USAMA Z

Dec 05, 2019

An outstanding course regarding sourcing and procurement. I suggest procurement strategies should also be included in this course like type of contracts, Letter of Credits etc..

By ARJITA G

Aug 28, 2019

Learned a lot from this course.. It's a very good course and professor explains everything in a very good manner.. Thanks Coursera!!!

By Aung L N

Oct 26, 2017

This very great course gives me a lot of knowledge in product sourcing, suppliers segmentation and management with better strategies.

By Thomas M

Sep 29, 2017

Great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Sourcing, and prepare themselves for future work in the Supply Chain sector.

By Adesoji D A

Feb 04, 2020

This was an engaging and elucidating course that has greatly influenced my understanding of business practices and operations

By NGUYEN D T T

Nov 14, 2017

The course is very interesting overall. Learners will be able to capture a lot new insights and can apply to daily work life.

By Sudhir K

Jul 31, 2020

Interesting Introduction of Sourcing with a very lively example. Really liked it and it satisfactorily cleared my doubts.

By ROBERT F

Apr 30, 2019

Professor Rudi does an outstanding job with his delivery and course content! I would recommend this course to anyone

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely

By NADAPANA N V D S P

Apr 21, 2020

Good course for the beginners who wants to start their career in Procurement & wants to learn In-depth can access this course, I have enjoyed the course, But the examples provided in the course are not sufficient.