Back to Supply Chain Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master the supplier selection process and supplier segmentation. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to find the right vendors and maintain the right relationship with any one of your existing suppliers....

GB

Jun 12, 2019

Great course from Supply Chain Management Specialization. The professor is great and cover a lot of important topics in a very easy to understand way.\n\nI totally recommend this course.

UZ

Dec 05, 2019

An outstanding course regarding sourcing and procurement. I suggest procurement strategies should also be included in this course like type of contracts, Letter of Credits etc..

1 - 25 of 113 Reviews for Supply Chain Sourcing

By Youssef G

Dec 25, 2018

I think it would be more beneficial if this course is based upon case studies instead of having to use examples from our personal life.

Thanks

By Glaucia B

Jun 12, 2019

I totally recommend this course.

By Mohammad S A

Feb 13, 2019

3.5/5

A lot of methodical material. I don't have enough work experience therefore some stuff were not clear to me. I have noted that I am being on the same page when I am discussing with others. So I feel like I did well. I just didn't enjoy it that much comparing to the last three courses. But, don't get me wrong I know I will get it once I start working in a location where sourcing would be a major thing via reading back the materials. I believe the links and the article should be updated to examples are happening nowadays so people can relate more to the encounter examples.

By Danai S

Feb 02, 2019

What supply chain sourcing is?, is an introduction to supply chain and sourcing, offering an opportunity to discuss. Taking this course online with coursera.org. Check it out!

By Arvind K

Jan 06, 2019

Thanks for explaining the concepts so well

By Juan V G

Mar 08, 2019

Great approach on Sourcing

By Qianqiang L

Mar 13, 2019

A very good introductory course on supply chain sourcing. I did find one thing difficult for me: the ways the questions are structured are hard to understand for me as a non-English native speaker. I don't know why, but it'll be great if they're structured more easily to get. Thanks.

By Chommanard W

Mar 31, 2019

Simple understanding and direct to the point.

By Alvaro C

Jan 08, 2018

very practical course

By Arka R

Sep 29, 2017

This course proved very useful for me to quickly get started with some basic concepts of Supply Chain. I am developing a blockchain application to simplify procure to pay process; what I learnt here has helped me create Analytics driven use-cases to manage suppliers.

By Lex

Feb 07, 2018

very good

By Mohammad R A

Sep 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and its assignment.

By Ernesto d l

Nov 26, 2017

good info

By Thomas M

Sep 29, 2017

Great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Sourcing, and prepare themselves for future work in the Supply Chain sector.

By Joao F

Mar 08, 2017

Great course...

By Kairm S

Dec 30, 2017

had a great learning in the course.

By Daniel D L

Sep 30, 2017

Outstanding Experience

By Ricardo V F

Jun 14, 2018

A critical course in this specialization, as sourcing is one of the most important areas within Supply Chain. Thank you for this opportunity to confirm my knowledge and 20 years experience in the field.

By yeding

Apr 23, 2018

It`s a good opportunity to gain basic knowledge of supply chain

By Sharawe E A A

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent course, well organized.

By Francis E N

Sep 14, 2017

Great course...I look forward to apply it.

By Mila K

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!

By 350936441@qq.com

Jul 02, 2017

非常有实用性的课程。

By Sudhir K

Jun 23, 2017

Interesting Introduction of Sourcing with a very lively example. Really liked it and it satisfactorily cleared my doubts.

By Aung L N

Oct 26, 2017

This very great course gives me a lot of knowledge in product sourcing, suppliers segmentation and management with better strategies.