Back to Supply Chain Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master the supplier selection process and supplier segmentation. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to find the right vendors and maintain the right relationship with any one of your existing suppliers....

GB

Jun 12, 2019

Great course from Supply Chain Management Specialization. The professor is great and cover a lot of important topics in a very easy to understand way.\n\nI totally recommend this course.

YA

Mar 10, 2020

The course was very informative and contains lots of useful information. It is up to a point and very interesting that the instructor provide real life examples for easier understanding.

26 - 50 of 156 Reviews for Supply Chain Sourcing

By Jesus D A G

Just excellent! The way Rudolf transfers his knowledge throughout the course, will make you want to continue learning so much more. The course is interactive, easy to go and has tons of valuable information to learn about Supply Chain Sourcing: Purchasing, Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, etc. 100% recommended!

By Aayush P

Apr 27, 2020

Dear Mr. Rudolf, I loved the way you presented the entire course and very well curated course for people in the sector.

By Baille

Apr 07, 2020

Very interesting course. I was able to understand a lot of things about purchasing and procurement strategy.

By Kagisho M M

Jun 11, 2018

If you are looking for anything to sharpen your sourcing skills this is the course you don't want to miss

By Kanchan P

Nov 20, 2018

Beautifully designed course which touches all aspects of sourcing - right from basics to strategies

By Vidal J Q S

Dec 06, 2017

This course improve my knowledge about sourcing, it opened my brain and I so grateful for this.

By Elena Z

Jan 06, 2020

very good courses. Learned basic knowledge for supplier management. Very useful for beginners.

By Sameer K

Apr 23, 2019

Was easier than Supply chain planning. More reading assignment is recommended for this course.

By Carolina d A S

Sep 07, 2018

Very good insights on supply chain Sourcing! It was clear and I liked the exercises proposed!

By Michael M

Jul 06, 2019

Simply amazing, this course is both for newbie and pro...think about the big picture!

By Dhanya T k S

Mar 13, 2017

it was really informative and helpful for those who wants to grow in their career.

By Alessio I

Apr 10, 2020

Clear and straight forward courses. I learned a lot about Supply Chain Sourcing.

By Daniel R

May 30, 2017

Great course and efficient on getting a solid theory of Supply Chain Sourcing.

By Humberto M V

Mar 25, 2020

Excellent course, very complete and useful. So happy about the new knowledge.

By Bill

Nov 10, 2018

It is great because I learned some main point about supply chain sourcing.

By Amy L

May 08, 2020

Basic and suitable for the beginner. Practical method. Highly recommend!

By Carolina L I

May 05, 2020

i really liked this course was complet, easy and concise...very useful

By Apurva N

Apr 25, 2020

best . thankyou so much Prof. Rudi for teaching me the best of it

By yeding

Apr 23, 2018

It`s a good opportunity to gain basic knowledge of supply chain

By Farhan K

May 19, 2018

I rate this course highly! I have learnt a great deal from it.

By Leonardo J V G

Feb 20, 2017

Great Course. I learned a lot about supplier's classification.

By Sagar S N

Apr 12, 2020

really good course, specially I like the method of assessment

By Vasu M

Jul 25, 2017

Well advanced course for in depth knowledge of the subject.

By Szilvia S

Jul 31, 2018

I really enjoyed the course, learned new useful knowledge.

By John M

Apr 18, 2020

Great information, new tools to apply in my work.