Back to Supply Chain Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master the supplier selection process and supplier segmentation. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to find the right vendors and maintain the right relationship with any one of your existing suppliers....

GB

Jun 12, 2019

Great course from Supply Chain Management Specialization. The professor is great and cover a lot of important topics in a very easy to understand way.\n\nI totally recommend this course.

UZ

Dec 05, 2019

An outstanding course regarding sourcing and procurement. I suggest procurement strategies should also be included in this course like type of contracts, Letter of Credits etc..

26 - 50 of 113 Reviews for Supply Chain Sourcing

By Apoorva R

May 14, 2018

Great course and the assignments were fun

By NGUYEN D T T

Nov 14, 2017

The course is very interesting overall. Learners will be able to capture a lot new insights and can apply to daily work life.

By Ricardo V F

Jun 14, 2018

A critical course in this specialization, as sourcing is one of the most important areas within Supply Chain. Thank you for this opportunity to confirm my knowledge and 20 years experience in the field.

By yeding

Apr 23, 2018

It`s a good opportunity to gain basic knowledge of supply chain

By Sharawe E A A

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent course, well organized.

By Rahul H S

Aug 13, 2017

good procurement methods and outsourcing overview

By Nguyễn N H L

Apr 22, 2018

Excellent course

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely

By KAMARULZAMAN K B A R

May 30, 2018

Practical evaluation to students

By HUGO E D

Jul 02, 2018

E

By Vasu M

Jul 25, 2017

Well advanced course for in depth knowledge of the subject.

By MBENE N M E

May 22, 2017

trop bien j'ai vraiment aimé

By Sameer P

Jul 20, 2017

A very helpful course.

By Feras M B

Aug 22, 2017

By DAHGA G

Apr 12, 2017

Very clear and understandable.

By Vidal J Q S

Dec 06, 2017

This course improve my knowledge about sourcing, it opened my brain and I so grateful for this.

By Alvaro C

Jan 08, 2018

very practical course

By Arka R

Sep 29, 2017

This course proved very useful for me to quickly get started with some basic concepts of Supply Chain. I am developing a blockchain application to simplify procure to pay process; what I learnt here has helped me create Analytics driven use-cases to manage suppliers.

By Lex

Feb 07, 2018

very good

By Mohammad R A

Sep 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and its assignment.

By Ernesto d l

Nov 26, 2017

good info

By Francis E N

Sep 14, 2017

Great course...I look forward to apply it.

By Mila K

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!

By 350936441@qq.com

Jul 02, 2017

非常有实用性的课程。

By Sudhir K

Jun 23, 2017

Interesting Introduction of Sourcing with a very lively example. Really liked it and it satisfactorily cleared my doubts.