Back to Spanish Vocabulary Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary Project by University of California, Davis

In this course, we'll imagine that you are applying for an all-expenses paid, educational trip to a Spanish-speaking nation of your choice. You'll introduce yourself to a host family that you'll be staying with, research the rich culture and history of the place you intend to visit and compare it with your own country, and plan out an itinerary of places you plan to see, and things you plan to do and experience while visiting. In addition, you'll summarize the key points of your written report in an oral presentation. This course is challenging and is meant to test everything you've learned in the Spanish Vocabulary specialization. It will provide you an excellent way in which to test what you know and what you still need to work on in your Spanish learning journey....

AO
Oct 8, 2020

An effective language learning method. I can have an overview of basic Spanish language grammar and vocabulary.

MD
Aug 21, 2017

Awesome and Impressive specialization for novice learners, I highly recommended :)

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary Project

By S.L.Reidsma

Apr 8, 2020

Interesting, well presented. My only problem was, that in the first months there were writing errors in the texts. They did not actually hinder, but I noticed.

By Traian P

Nov 17, 2018

Everything went fine until reaching the final module. There, I have submitted all my assignments on time, but they have yet to be corrected, even though over a month passed. You would think that if each student corrects 2 assignments, then everyone would get a grade, but it seems that Coursera has a different algorithm, one that transcends math and common sense.

By Rahil L

This Specialization was really helpful to me, I have always wanted to learn Spanish and i tried many apps but still couldn't get the gist of the language, but the course helped me alot dealing with grammar, sentence formation and the best of all the vocab words provided. I am thankful to University of California for providing such Specialization.

By Adrina O

Oct 9, 2020

By Mohanad D

Aug 22, 2017

By Karina P

Oct 31, 2020

I loved this Specialization. It was informative and fun. I enjoyed researching the assignments and practising my speaking skills for the oral presentations. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn Spanish.

By Thomas R T d O

Jul 29, 2020

I believe there is not a course as complete as this one online, it helped me a lot!

By BANDI V P

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome and Impressive specialization for novice learners, I highly recommended

By João P N R

Jul 29, 2019

A good challenge with a more balanced means of evaluating peers in this module.

By Amina K E

Aug 22, 2020

¡Tan recomendable! Mil gracias señor Blake. Estoy le agradecida.

By Ana R P

Jul 1, 2018

it is a very extensive course, Ana Pelayo.

By Ahmad G

Mar 27, 2020

I learned a lot in this course. Thanks

By Pamela J V

Mar 10, 2020

loved this class, very fun.

By Naomi

Nov 16, 2020

the best

By kalyani d

Oct 27, 2020

good

By VIDIYALA J

Oct 23, 2020

good

By Kajja J

Sep 30, 2020

good

By Youssef G

Mar 25, 2018

This project is really good and gives you step by step inst

By Hevy A