Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM

Jan 06, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL

Oct 15, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

1 - 25 of 142 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By Carla S

Aug 24, 2018

I loved it. I found it very useful

By Cynthia S V

Jul 01, 2019

It is an incredibly insightful course, have learned a lot in very little time!!

By anisha b

Jun 13, 2019

very much relevant to classroom teaching-learning approach. the best part in module is integrated along with academics

By José d J C T

Jun 13, 2019

Excellent!

By Basanti C

May 21, 2019

This course has helped me learn through examples as to how we can use feedback as a powerful tool in our classroom to build character and help student succeed. I also felt the teachers involved were really open minded when they were given certain feedback and how that improved the quality of teaching.

By Luz S C L T

May 18, 2019

I love how this course has made me reflect and organize my thoughts about my teaching practice

By Mario G P

May 17, 2019

It's not clear the purpose of the tasks. Actually, there are concepts which are not specified and well-explained.

By sanika s

May 10, 2019

This was the perfect course for me as an Educator with a Psychology background. I got to learn some amazing techniques about the practical applications of Positive Psychology in schools. A brilliant instructor, amazing guest interviews and in-house classroom videos all made the course interesting, engaging and very easy to follow. Thank You to all those involved in the creation of this wonderful learning experience.

By Ken N

Apr 15, 2019

It is a very good start for positive coaching, from theory to practice.

By

Apr 11, 2019

I thinks the lessons and presentation were interesting. I understand what it means by zest and character strength.

By Natan A

Mar 05, 2019

Videos were extremely clear and informative! Assignments were relatively short and at a good level!

Thanks for a great course!

By Gehad G M

Mar 04, 2019

a nice course if u want to know ur students well and also learn about how to have a positive characters in ur class :)

By Nicola J S

Feb 20, 2019

I want to have positive classrooms and find ways to really introduce supportive and constructive behaviours into the classroom and this course is really helping. I have gone through it quickly once to get the overall idea and now I want to go back and review and practice areas I feel I need the most help.

By Jean-Marc S

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed the course and it allowed me to get different perceptions on how to be more positive wth my students.

By SOWMYA.M

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent course for self upgrade and help teaching children for better understanding.

By Maydi V S d S

Feb 12, 2019

I was so satisfied with this course that I wrote one of my blog posts on my experience and learnings. https://veronicasotomayor.blog/2019/02/10/teaching-character-and-creating-positive-classrooms/

By Monique J G

Feb 09, 2019

I learned a lot and really enjoyed this course.

By Sanjana R

Jan 14, 2019

Learner friendly, excellent content.

By Jhonie M P

Jan 12, 2019

This course has lots of interesting sub-topics to improve the communication in classrooms and give best ways to achieve the kind of characters that the students have to practice that are related to the excellence in academic performance, further this can give students or colleague the ability to realize the use of proper resources to have the desired results in every discussion.

By Lisa B M

Jan 06, 2019

By Nigora M

Dec 10, 2018

I found the course very informative and interesting.

By Amanda M

Nov 29, 2018

Don't like assignments.

By Kreezah G B

Oct 18, 2018

It is my first time trying an online course because it(Coursera) was recommended by my college professor. i did not expect that it would be this great. So far, I am enjoying my chosen course. I hope I'll have the chance to avail the certificate. Many things I am learning here.

By Syeda F M

Oct 11, 2018

This course helped me a lot to allow myself to grow my abilities within me and professionally. Our teacher in this course Dave Levin was a great inspiration

By Лесникова О А

Sep 04, 2018

Thank you so much for this course! It was so useful and helpful!