Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM

Jan 06, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL

Oct 15, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

1 - 25 of 154 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By Carla S

Aug 24, 2018

I loved it. I found it very useful

By Keishla M G C

Mar 26, 2016

This course has made me grow first as a person and secondly as an educator. It is knowledge that I will use in my classroom and that I believe will set my students on a path of success.

By Lisa B M

Jan 06, 2019

By Jhonie M P

Jan 12, 2019

This course has lots of interesting sub-topics to improve the communication in classrooms and give best ways to achieve the kind of characters that the students have to practice that are related to the excellence in academic performance, further this can give students or colleague the ability to realize the use of proper resources to have the desired results in every discussion.

By Maydi V S d S

Feb 12, 2019

I was so satisfied with this course that I wrote one of my blog posts on my experience and learnings. https://veronicasotomayor.blog/2019/02/10/teaching-character-and-creating-positive-classrooms/

By SOWMYA.M

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent course for self upgrade and help teaching children for better understanding.

By Jean-Marc S

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed the course and it allowed me to get different perceptions on how to be more positive wth my students.

By Monique J G

Feb 09, 2019

I learned a lot and really enjoyed this course.

By Natan A

Mar 05, 2019

Videos were extremely clear and informative! Assignments were relatively short and at a good level!

Thanks for a great course!

By Nigora M

Dec 10, 2018

I found the course very informative and interesting.

By Nicola J S

Feb 20, 2019

I want to have positive classrooms and find ways to really introduce supportive and constructive behaviours into the classroom and this course is really helping. I have gone through it quickly once to get the overall idea and now I want to go back and review and practice areas I feel I need the most help.

By Supriya R

Jan 14, 2019

Learner friendly, excellent content.

By Andrea N

May 16, 2016

Practical and immediately applicable - language and activities to start your positive classroom. Participants are dedicated and the assignments offer insightful opportunities to explore concepts and create content for your classroom.

By Jason M

Apr 13, 2016

These strategies appear simple and obvious, which is great. They also can transform your interpersonal relationships.

By Dragon

Jan 13, 2016

symtematical teaching how to teach charracter and very useful.

By Israa A A M

Jul 31, 2017

it is a great course

By Magdalena G

Aug 31, 2016

Great course!

I learnt a lot about teaching character! And if we reach that, we are going to have positive classroms.

By Vasiliki P

Mar 21, 2017

Great course with plenty of new information I had never heard of! Very helpful and interesting not only for teachers but for anyone who want to expand their knowledge!!

By Almonese B

Jul 21, 2017

Teaching character should be taught in ever

By Luisa J

Sep 22, 2015

This course changed my life for the better, and that of my children too. Child centered teaching IS posible, and this course makes it simple to reach as parent or teacher. The videos are clear and to the point, so that the essence is there to get.

Every teacher in the world should take it!

By Shawn s

Dec 29, 2015

I believe this can be really beneficial in the long run for all classrooms and organisations. It will take lots of work though and much more support in the educational system than what is currently there. But with parents involvement (which is hard to get because so many are busy), communities and states (provinces) involvement it can be done.

By 罗詹妮

Dec 22, 2015

talked about a hot issue

By Devie J

Apr 20, 2018

I enjoy this course and learn a lot from this course.

By Taylor T

Dec 28, 2017

This was a great course and applicable in many areas of life and work!