Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms , Relay Graduate School of Education

About this Course

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

By LM

Jan 06, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

By PL

Oct 15, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

133 Reviews

By Natan Alper

Mar 05, 2019

Videos were extremely clear and informative! Assignments were relatively short and at a good level!

Thanks for a great course!

By Gehad Gamal Metawea

Mar 04, 2019

a nice course if u want to know ur students well and also learn about how to have a positive characters in ur class :)

By Nicola Jan Smith

Feb 20, 2019

I want to have positive classrooms and find ways to really introduce supportive and constructive behaviours into the classroom and this course is really helping. I have gone through it quickly once to get the overall idea and now I want to go back and review and practice areas I feel I need the most help.

By Jean-Marc Schock

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed the course and it allowed me to get different perceptions on how to be more positive wth my students.

By SOWMYA.M

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent course for self upgrade and help teaching children for better understanding.

By Maydi Veronica Sotomayor de Sandell

Feb 12, 2019

I was so satisfied with this course that I wrote one of my blog posts on my experience and learnings. https://veronicasotomayor.blog/2019/02/10/teaching-character-and-creating-positive-classrooms/

By Monique J Grauer

Feb 09, 2019

I learned a lot and really enjoyed this course.

By Sanjana Rajamohan

Jan 14, 2019

Learner friendly, excellent content.

By Jhonie Marie Praxidio

Jan 12, 2019

This course has lots of interesting sub-topics to improve the communication in classrooms and give best ways to achieve the kind of characters that the students have to practice that are related to the excellence in academic performance, further this can give students or colleague the ability to realize the use of proper resources to have the desired results in every discussion.

By Lisa Benjamin Mitchell