Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM

Jan 5, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

C

Jun 4, 2020

This is a very comprehensive course and all the sources they use are very concise and educational. I recommend this course to both teachers and parents to strengthen the character of their children.

101 - 125 of 256 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By Magdalena G

Aug 31, 2016

Great course!

I learnt a lot about teaching character! And if we reach that, we are going to have positive classroms.

By Dolores G A

Nov 2, 2015

This course is essential for any teacher who is willing to take the teaching/learning experience to a deeper level.

By Poornima S

Jul 5, 2020

I loved the course. There's a lot a teacher can take away from this course. One of the best courses in coursera

By JeaNMaRC S

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed the course and it allowed me to get different perceptions on how to be more positive wth my students.

By Paula S

Jan 30, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course. I love implementing it in my class and my students are enjoying learning.

By Tatiana B

Jun 23, 2020

A really helpful course. I learned a lot on how to make my learning environment more friendly and supportive.

By ELGINE E

Oct 6, 2016

Well-articulated, in-depth and well structured course. This will revolutionise the your Classroom experience.

By Mohammed A B

Jan 26, 2016

In brief, The course is great! If you really care about your students academic and life learning. Enroll NOW!

By Nazia M

Dec 24, 2019

It gave me great exposure. I'm still using most of the strategies in teaching learning process.

Thank you !

By Ashleigh C

Aug 15, 2016

Such a great course! A complete mind-shift to teaching. So many great strategies I can't wait to implement.

By sami u k

Aug 25, 2020

It was really a good experience enrolling in this course.I think it is a most needy one to every teacher.

By Linda Q

Jan 7, 2016

The contents have been very useful for applying in the classes, especially when working wiht teenagers.

By Gabriel C

Jul 21, 2020

It is a great course. Tasks are clear. Videos show in a direct and easy way the content of the course.

By KARLA G P T

Aug 13, 2020

Such a great experience finding something completely useful to help students have a core formation.

By S J

May 13, 2020

Very nice journey.I am looking forward to applying all these learning in my class room teaching.

By Stella K

Dec 5, 2020

Great course, well stractured. Relating the learned knowledge and acquired skills to real life.

By Heyzi I

Feb 2, 2020

This is the best course for learning how to teach characters and create positive classrooms ☺️

By Luz S C L T

May 18, 2019

I love how this course has made me reflect and organize my thoughts about my teaching practice

By david s

Oct 10, 2016

Very practical and included things which I could incorporate straight away into my teaching.

By jane a

May 23, 2018

This is a great, short course which will make you think about your teaching in a new way.

By Dominique d B

Nov 3, 2019

I loved this course. I really learned new things that I ám currently using in my class.

By Sowmya K

Feb 12, 2019

Excellent course for self upgrade and help teaching children for better understanding.

By Ernesto C M J

Oct 4, 2017

Excellent video, assisted a lot by giving input on how to handle a class room discussion

By Andreea N S

Oct 19, 2015

I am really enjoying the course, I like the content, the instructor and the interviews!