Back to Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This Specialization will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data! The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

MI
Jun 6, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, especially because it combines all different components (DNN, CONV-NET, and RNN) together in one application. I look forward to taking more courses from deeplearning.ai.

JH
Mar 21, 2020

Really like the focus on practical application and demonstrating the latest capability of TensorFlow. As mentioned in the course, it is a great compliment to Andrew Ng's Deep Learning Specialization.

151 - 175 of 656 Reviews for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

By Jéssica d S C

Apr 22, 2020

I don't know much more about Time Series, mainly recurrent neural networks and LSTM. This helped so much. Now, I need to practice.

By Lydia N

Jan 6, 2020

Wonderful Course splendidly and thoughtfully compiled sets of hands-on exercises and information explaining how to use TensorFlow.

By Ulugbek D

Dec 8, 2019

I love this course! Especially, how the instructor introduces ways of varying certain hyperparameters to achieve optimal results.

By Alex R

Sep 7, 2019

great teaching and content.

i would have loved a deeper explanation of the code but it forced me to 'think more'.. which is good!

By Namita k

Jun 10, 2020

very good and interesting course that give awareness about time series sequence prediction and Deep learning tools with python

By Prashant P

Aug 23, 2019

Covers all the important techniques. Very elaborate, elegant, insightful. Thoughtfully gradual to help learn pros and cons.

By Kenneth F E

Jun 15, 2021

T​hanks for the course, I enjoy a lot learning new stuff. Thanks for your time and the effort you put in all the material.

By Márton B

Jun 4, 2021

I think this is a useful, understandable and practical course. I liked it. The codes in Jupyter notebooks are very good.

By Japman S

Jul 8, 2020

One of the best learning experiences I've ever had. Wonderful course that blends all basics of Deeplearning in 1 course.

By sas8465

Aug 22, 2020

Incredible. Thank you! Very well explained and implemented in code. Very solid foundation to build upon and specialize.

By Cesar O

Sep 11, 2020

Great material, A lot to practice to be done. But with the concepts as clear as given here is the right path to take.

By Ridvan O

Dec 24, 2020

Laurence Moroney is one of the best instructor in Coursera. I always enjoy listening to him and learning new skills.

By Jorge R L

Apr 7, 2020

It gives you the necessary tools to understand how RNNs and other works without making it too complicated.

Thank you.

By Pablo G G

Feb 8, 2021

El termina este curso me sentí mas seguro, en aplicar los conocimiento adquirido. ¡Los profesores son excelentes!

By Rohan P

Aug 5, 2020

This course is amazing! You get to generate predictions on time series using DNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, and Convolutions!

By Pyae P

Feb 4, 2020

Thank u for this course. But i still need learning about more time series. Hoping new lectures video coming soon.

By divya p p

Sep 16, 2019

excellent explanation and concepts on using tensorflow in real life datasets. very informative jupyter notebooks.

By Saif M P

I really appreciate all the things Laurence has taught. Now I am really eager to dive deeper. I am not stopping!

By Naresh B

I liked the course because it was easy to follow and complete. If someone wants to go deeper they always can.

By Isaac D

Awesome course, and I especially appreciate the notebooks that we get to go through at the end. We want more!

By Huy T V

May 23, 2021

Thank you DeepLearning.ai and Laurence Moroney. This course is very useful, I learned a lot from the course.

By Amien

it was really great, i am looking forward to specialization that have more interesting and complex scenarios

By Juan S S B

Jul 31, 2021

I think all topics were well explained, but the volume was really low, and some exercises are not so clear.

By Ahmad F G

Apr 19, 2021

Awesome to Learn Sequence, TIme Series and Prediction on Course Deep Learning, Thank you GOOGLE and BANGK!T

By YANCHANGLI

Aug 25, 2019

I'm glad to meet this course,it provide a clear excample how to write code and use tensorflow.Thanks a lot